What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladmate

Bench
:lol: at Nofoaluma, Simona or Tedesco as a swap for Inu. Give me a break, those players are much better than Inu and paid much less too.

nick87

Coach
:lol: at Nofoaluma, Simona or Tedesco as a swap for Inu. Give me a break, those players are much better than Inu and paid much less too.

Absolutely no way the Tigers could do that deal... That being said i feel really strongly about my Buttriss for Farah swap, i think it's a win-win trade for all concerned.

Lets get it done.

georgesnmith

Juniors
inu if hes being released will be to free up cap space for hayne who is out of pocked 200k in 3rd party deals.

dragons to get procter

probably re grant souths wont pay his whole wage and want penrith to subsidise some of it and gould holding out for full value

dogslife

Coach
sarcasm-detector.jpg

Franko

Juniors
I would like to see Souths go after two players next year. Aaron Woods and Josh Mansour would be excellent signings.

Sime_11

Juniors
I would like to see Souths go after two players next year. Aaron Woods and Josh Mansour would be excellent signings.

you had mansour, wasnt good enough then, sure as hell aint good enough for you now.

why dont souths bring up the youth??? stop being like easts by poaching other players lol.

Franko

Juniors
you had mansour, wasnt good enough then, sure as hell aint good enough for you now.

why dont souths bring up the youth??? stop being like easts by poaching other players lol.

Mansour was only just out of under 20's when he left. He would get a spot in front of Tuquiri any bloddy day. Tuquiri is awful and should never play first grade again.

I think you will find Souths still have close to the highest number of local juniors in their club.

Sutton
Merritt
Champion
Reynolds
Walker

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mansour was only just out of under 20's when he left. He would get a spot in front of Tuquiri any bloddy day. Tuquiri is awful and should never play first grade again.

I think you will find Souths still have close to the highest number of local juniors in their club.

Sutton
Merritt
Champion
Reynolds
Walker
You're kidding right?

Sime_11

Juniors

Sutton
Merritt
Champion
Reynolds
Walker

good to hear, keep at it Souths :p

Franko

Juniors
You're kidding right?

Kidding about what? Mansour being better then Tuquiri? You obvioulsy didn't watch yesterdays Souths game if you rate Tuqiri still. He was pathetic yesterday. Mansour has nearly averaged two tries a game this year. Big strong and fast. I'd have him back any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.