What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is actually a wests boy,a local wests junior,like Noffo.

The Wests Tigers have a lot of local juniors in their squad:
Tedesco
Farah
Sue
Fulton
Brooks
Sironen
Woods
Moses
Nofoaluma
Brown
Luani
Lovett
Lawrence
Simona

Plus we have several players from Keebra Park High School and Fiji that the Tigers is their first NRL club.

bottle

Coach
He's very fast over 2 metres.
Well, the 2 metres between the front door and the counter at Maccas anyway.

Their prop stocks are appalling.

When Dave Tyrell, Luke Burgess and a kid who's played about 3 NRL games(Tom Burgess) are three of your four best props in the club you are in trouble.

I agree. We are very light on for next year in the prop department. We need at least 2 quality front rowers to join the club.

As for backs... We are light on for quality there as well but when Keary comes back and Walker goes back out into the centres we look a little better.

Personally I never understood why we signed Lote. Merritt is also a spent force imo.

If we don't have any quality in our reserves, we should go and sign about half a dozen high quality backs from the holden cup and let them fight it out for the two wing spots, this is basically what the panthers did over the past few years and it is starting to show benefit for them.

Helps that they picked up a few talented discards in the process.

One of the things that it is completely obvious that we lack atm is pace. With Walker in the centres, it's a little better but we currently have the slowest back line in the comp.

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
Talking about next year is irrelevant, we will sign a replacement for Sam. Maybe two. And Tom is going to have more than a couple games under his belt by then.

Well the Kasiano signing is talking about next year so I would say it is extremely relevant.

BunniesMan

Immortal
G Stewart will be a Raider and Hiku will be a Bulldog in 2015. Tim Grant and Sam Kasiano will be at Souths. You heard it here first.

nick87

Coach
I heard Stewart to the raiders about 2 months ago, on a different site actually.
It's basically common knowledge at this point that he's likely to either going to get enough to stay at manly or end up in Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.