What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Mole is a classic, his latest line for when he is beaten to a scoop is to say he was sworn to secrecy.

POPEYE

Coach
First time in all my years, from memory that is, I've read 'The Mole' or the magazine he writes for . . . RLW is it? Will no doubt be the last but I did scroll down to the story about RTS giving his shirt to Jermaine McGillvary . . . now there's one bloke I wouldn't might starting a rumour saying he may come to Australia on the chance it may happen

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Thanks for the tip. Who are good people to follow on Facebook for NRL news / rumours etc ?

Probably not the guy who broke this rumour.

Will be surprised if it happens. Apparently the Warriors wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to leave, but they're not paying half his wages and I doubt Souths are dumb enough (or have enough cap space) to make that move.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Probably not the guy who broke this rumour.

Will be surprised if it happens. Apparently the Warriors wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to leave, but they're not paying half his wages and I doubt Souths are dumb enough (or have enough cap space) to make that move.

So when it was 'all over Facebook' , you think that means 2 or 3 people ? (just to give it more impact) Maybe Souths would take a gamble on him to replace Walker if he was at a bargain price ?

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Smashed a chick in the mouth.

Hahaa I was trying to think if there were any off field incidents (particularly involving women) but forgot about him filming a chick giving him a gobby and sending it the whole warriors team.

So point 4 in being perfect for Souths:

* zero respect for women

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So when it was 'all over Facebook' , you think that means 2 or 3 people ? (just to give it more impact) Maybe Souths would take a gamble on him to replace Walker if he was at a bargain price ?

The problem with facebook is that one person states something as fact and then all the idiots share/copy/paste etc to make it spread.

Souths will not get him for a bargain price. We paid overs to re-sign him when Bell was still screwing up the place. His manager explored options, nobody was willing to pay near what we are so he's staying. Zero chance we let him go while picking up most his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.