What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Who's that bloke Johns & Fittler, otherwise known as Dumb & Dumber 2, had a wrap on . . . is he going back to carrying their bags

We signed him from rugby if i remember correctly. He had a beautiful step in traffic and deceptive speed and strength. A less talented early model of RTS. Could have been anything. Allegedly the grog got the better of him. He was a cult hero in Newie.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Michael Oldfield > Souths

Hope we keep Aaron Gray and his younger brother Brock. Would hate to see them play well for the Storm of all teams.

Godeangogogogo

Juniors
Parramatta are sweating on Chris Sandow finally agreeing to a $50,000 blue and gold handshake to walk away from the embattled club.

After being paid an estimated $2 million-plus during his troubled four years at the Eels, Sandow is still in dispute over his exit payout because of problems reportedly relating to $200,000 in unpaid third-party agreements.

Sandow wants an immediate release from the final year of his contract so that he can link with English Super League club Warrington. But with the UK transfer deadline set to expire on Friday, Sandow is running out of time to make his decision on whether he will accept Parramatta’s payout offer.

The Eels have privately declared they won’t budge on what is understood to be more than a month of Sandow’s salary. The club believes the $50,000 offer is more than reasonable, especially given Sandow’s troubled history at the club.

Source: Daily Telegraph

Rabbits20

Immortal
Michael Oldfield > Souths

Hope we keep Aaron Gray and his younger brother Brock. Would hate to see them play well for the Storm of all teams.

I don't rate Oldfield.

Oldfield is similar to Millard and Reddy.

I rate Justin Hunt more highly than Oldfield.

If/when it gets confirmed its an ordinary signing from Souths.

POPEYE

Coach
Well I suppose that argument would make sense if we have to get rid of players because we systematically cheated the cap

Which of course is nowhere near as bad as systematically poaching . . . which clubs do you think the best Storm players should have been poached by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts