What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pip

Juniors
We are talking about the Roosters here. If they can somehow jag Teo with the use of their endless money pit, drawn from their gate takings:lol:, they will dump Moa like a sack of shit.

Right. We have more backrowers than positions available in the starting side (Guerra, Aubusson, Cordner, Taukeiaho, Lui) and we'd cut Moa, a front row forward, to sign another back rower in Teo? :crazy:

Kiwi

First Grade
You left out Alex Glenn.

Don't get upset now, but Moa and Tamou have been widely spoken about for over ages now so no "scoop" there. Did hear about Whare a month or so ago. Would be interesting, but surely won't happen.
I would be spewing if you guys landed Glenn. Reports are Thaiday, Kahu and Glenn are done deals and just being finalised to remain Broncos so hopefully with all due respect I hope you are wrong. Would be an awesome pick up if you guys did land his signature.

nick87

Coach
Eh Chee Kam would be a starting backrower at our club. Hardly garbage. No idea why he hasn't gone on with it at Manly. Utterly humiliated our state cup side a few weeks ago single handedly.

If you're starting Chee Kam, best of luck with everything

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I would be spewing if you guys landed Glenn. Reports are Thaiday, Kahu and Glenn are done deals and just being finalised to remain Broncos so hopefully with all due respect I hope you are wrong. Would be an awesome pick up if you guys did land his signature.

I'm sure you guys are safe and will keep him.

Not likely that a player would leave the Bronco's and head to the situation at Manly at present.....

Kiwi

First Grade
I'm sure you guys are safe and will keep him.

Not likely that a player would leave the Bronco's and head to the situation at Manly at present.....

I don't think that Manly in terms of attracting players will struggle. Fulton doesn't exactly have a bad rep, and to be honest would still be seen and held in high regard from many players young and old. Manly still have a very good core of experienced players and some very good young players to build the team around, throw in the signings they have so far and whilst 2015 might be doom and gloom on the field, I just can't see them staying that way for much of 2016, if any of it to be honest.

ek999

First Grade
Justin Holbrrok and Sam Obst would have been superstars elsewhere if the Roosters didn't stockpile them

Status
Not open for further replies.