What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
I heard that Manly had dropped off on the chase for Taylor? All media speculation though. I don't believe anything a "journalist" maggot types until a player or club announce it....

I think they should go with Pearsall from NYC. Not sure if he's ready but personally, I'd give him 2 or 3 games at the back end of this season (even off the bench) to see how the kid goes. Not like he could do worse than Foran. Then Lyon can drift in and out of the 6 as required next year to give the kid a break when needed.

What do I know though!
If your writing this year off would you just drop Foran and play Pearsall now? Get him half a dozen games under his belt.

You seem to have a better idea than the journos so that's something at least.

mxlegend99

Referee
so based on the fact he's old, past his best, and offers no tangible value to the eels, I'd expect him involved in a player swap with Hopoate.
Ballin would probably offer more to the Eels than Hopoate. Atleast he would be better value. Hopoate is easily the most overpaid back in the game. He's barely even first grade quality now.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Ballin would probably offer more to the Eels than Hopoate. Atleast he would be better value. Hopoate is easily the most overpaid back in the game. He's barely even first grade quality now.

I watched the Fox Classic Match today which was the 2011 GF and Hoppa was absolutely immense for Manly. That Mormon stint really did set him back.

mxlegend99

Referee
I watched the Fox Classic Match today which was the 2011 GF and Hoppa was absolutely immense for Manly. That Mormon stint really did set him back.

I think everyone expected he would not be the same player straight away. But 2 years after returning and he's not even the player he was when he made his debut.

It's possible he could get back to that form one day considering he's still young. But it's more likely we will never see that player again. Such a shame as he could have been worth what Eels were paying him.

The Pip

Juniors
Jack Littlejohn and Michael Chee Kam to Tigers.

Wow - Manly offloading their 2nd tier garbage as well....:shock: Must have some decent signings to come...but alas, I wont quote any for fear of ridicule from Beaver face...on a rumours forum....:lol:

seaeagle sam

Wow - Manly offloading their 2nd tier garbage as well....:shock: Must have some decent signings to come...but alas, I wont quote any for fear of ridicule from Beaver face...on a rumours forum....:lol:

Quote away pip, I'm bored and need the laughs.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Awww Pip. Did I hurt your feelings??

Quote away mate, its all fun and games!

MacDougall

First Grade
Eh Chee Kam would be a starting backrower at our club. Hardly garbage. No idea why he hasn't gone on with it at Manly. Utterly humiliated our state cup side a few weeks ago single handedly.

The Pip

Juniors
Quote away pip, I'm bored and need the laughs.

Thanks Sam the Eagle, I shall continue. I have a soft spot for Manly, great club, even if Beaver face gets the shits with my information. However, I feel he is intrigued by my rumours, considering I scooped Lewis Brown and Korisau for him.

Now...Bozo has a few in his sights...Moa, Tamou and Lui on the cheap. A couple from left field I'm hearing, and Bozo is very sneaky, are Teo and Whare. Trust me, Lyon is being asked to retire, and if this fails, bye bye Hiku.

Anyway you look at it Sam, and Mr negative Beaver face, when Bozo has finished it all,Manly will be formidable in 2016. It will be worth the current pain, trust me.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Thanks Sam the Eagle, I shall continue. I have a soft spot for Manly, great club, even if Beaver face gets the shits with my information. However, I feel he is intrigued by my rumours, considering I scooped Lewis Brown and Korisau for him.

Now...Bozo has a few in his sights...Moa, Tamou and Lui on the cheap. A couple from left field I'm hearing, and Bozo is very sneaky, are Teo and Whare. Trust me, Lyon is being asked to retire, and if this fails, bye bye Hiku.

Anyway you look at it Sam, and Mr negative Beaver face, when Bozo has finished it all,Manly will be formidable in 2016. It will be worth the current pain, trust me.

You left out Alex Glenn.

Don't get upset now, but Moa and Tamou have been widely spoken about for over ages now so no "scoop" there. Did hear about Whare a month or so ago. Would be interesting, but surely won't happen.

The Pip

Juniors
You left out Alex Glenn.

Don't get upset now, but Moa and Tamou have been widely spoken about for over ages now so no "scoop" there. Did hear about Whare a month or so ago. Would be interesting, but surely won't happen.

Yep, Glenn would be solid too, pretty sure Barrett was in Brisbane recently, but if he could swing Whare, excellent.

You left out Alex Glenn.

Moa came out only 8 days ago and said he was not looking to leave the Roosters and fully intended to see out his contract if not re-sign with them - http://www.nrl.com/moa-set-to-stay-with-the-roosters/tabid/10874/newsid/88053/default.aspx

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This thread is about to get busy with all the players Parra will have to cut in light of the salary cap breach, that is if they are still doing it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts