What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
what was the point of koroisau then? surely the titans would be better

It would appear Matty Ballin's days in first grade are numbered.

Then there are 2 hookers in the squad. Never heard of that being done before?

Not to mention Koroisau can play in the halves. Last I checked we had not picked up a half to replace Foran.

shiznit

Coach
I wonder with all the dramas about to go down if Jim Doyle will make another play at Taumalolo.

Probably can't offer him the same amount as before but they should be more attractive for him now with RTS and Luke coming over.

Disco

Bench
From Bulldog Ritchie

ONE club is soon to announce a HUGE signing. The player won't be donning his new colours until 2017 but the announcement will be massive.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Matt Allwood to join the Tigers with the Warriors fitting most of the cost.

Ava seumanifagi and Kyle Lovett will resign, still a chance Chris Lawrence will move on.

nick87

Coach
Did the raiders let him go due to a bad attitude? That's the rumour anyway. He is worth a punt for us as our backrow is barely NSW cup standard.

Bad attitude was part of it, but as ive said regarding him a number of times, i have never in my entire life seen a more selfish footballer.
At 20's level i saw this guy make line breaks, come to the fullback, have literally 2-3 guys unmarked for a try under the sticks and see him take the fullback on. Not just once either, it was pretty much every time he got into that situation

He was talented enough to beat the fullback often enough, but he blew A LOT of tries by being a f**king glory hogging merkin.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah I remember his carry on in the 20s GF in 2012. He came across as an out and out thug. Could play but seemed like a massive tool. Oh well like I said if he comes it's worth a punt, for us anyway.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Yeah I remember his carry on in the 20s GF in 2012. He came across as an out and out thug. Could play but seemed like a massive tool. Oh well like I said if he comes it's worth a punt, for us anyway.
I hope we sign someone, even a selfish tool, just so I can dream that 2016 might be better than this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts