What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incorrect

Coach
Does anybody even want Inglis?

For the money he'd be demanding and at age 29 come the start of next season... it'd be a 'No' from me... flat track bully who never seems to turn up when the chips are down... played in strong (illegal) Storm teams and went to Souffs when Rusty's $$'s started attracting decent rosters... Throw him in the #1 jersey at the Titans next year and see how good he is...

MarkC

Juniors
For the money he'd be demanding and at age 29 come the start of next season... it'd be a 'No' from me... flat track bully who never seems to turn up when the chips are down... played in strong (illegal) Storm teams and went to Souffs when Rusty's $$'s started attracting decent rosters... Throw him in the #1 jersey at the Titans next year and see how good he is...

He might be slightly over rated and hence too expensive, but when fully fit he can play.

Souths need to manage his rebab and get him right for next season.
I can't see him going anywhere.

I have some doubts about the Roosters next full back, I saw him play in a NYC semi and was not impressed. But there are big raps on the kid and that was only one game, and Robbo will probably get him playing well.

However, if a club like the Roosters was desperately after a fullback they might put in an offer. Otherwise i expect him to stay at Souths.

Vic Mackey

Referee
He was at chermside bowls club, I was playing poker there at the time while visiting some friends. Hodges was also there, don't remember if I saw others (didn't really care).

Yeah I saw a photo floating round on social media of it.

I can't imagine Inglis going to the Broncos, he wants to play fullback and Bennett wouldn't pick him over his son Darius.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
IMO The Broncos don't need Inglis, I think that ship sailed a while ago during the planes don't fly in the rain era.

He would be better off staying at Souths

Bman26

Juniors
He might be slightly over rated and hence too expensive, but when fully fit he can play.

I have some doubts about the Roosters next full back, I saw him play in a NYC semi and was not impressed. But there are big raps on the kid and that was only one game, and Robbo will probably get him playing well.

However, if a club like the Roosters was desperately after a fullback they might put in an offer. Otherwise i expect him to stay at Souths.

I know it's off topic but if you saw the game vs the warriors in the first week of the finals he was horrendous defensively, especially his positioning. Looked ok ball in hand but lots of work to be done to get his game up to NRL standard...

I know it's off topic but if you saw the game vs the warriors in the first week of the finals he was horrendous defensively, especially his positioning. Looked ok ball in hand but lots of work to be done to get his game up to NRL standard...
Needs to spend next season at Wyong, with a couple NRL games on the wing I think.

Eelpout

Juniors

Mate, i'm an Eels fan and a pretty proud Hayne fan, but if you chuck Hayne in the teams Inglis has been in he would be dubbed an immortal already. I have probably caught just as much of Inglis' gameplay and he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts