What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Inglis is a wasted exercise at fullback and always has been, the only reason he shone there occasionally was because he was so great a player, centre is where he belongs. Playing him at fullback has virtually destroyed him prematurely, a powerful torso held up by skinny indigenous legs is not meant to run the gauntlet of forwards bringing the ball back

Give him a little physical rehab and put him in the Broncos' centres and Benny will retire an even more smug man

ram raid

Bench
He might be slightly over rated and hence too expensive, but when fully fit he can play.

Souths need to manage his rebab and get him right for next season.
I can't see him going anywhere.

I have some doubts about the Roosters next full back, I saw him play in a NYC semi and was not impressed. But there are big raps on the kid and that was only one game, and Robbo will probably get him playing well.

However, if a club like the Roosters was desperately after a fullback they might put in an offer. Otherwise i expect him to stay at Souths.

Fully fit is the key. He's busted up and I get the impression he might be bored as well. He might come back as good as ever next year but for the money he'll cost he seems like too much risk to me.

ceagle

Bench
Lets wait and see, we all know that players tend to perform well at Manly and suck at Parra. Maybe Hopoate will return to the form that saw him as one of the brighest young talents at Manly?

Avenger

Immortal
Lets wait and see, we all know that players tend to perform well at Manly and suck at Parra. Maybe Hopoate will return to the form that saw him as one of the brighest young talents at Manly?

How's Horo, Wiliame, Mateo and Cheyse Blair going for you? As good as Michael Witt?

Kieran Foran says hello. :lol:

ceagle

Bench
How's Horo, Wiliame, Mateo and Cheyse Blair going for you? As good as Michael Witt?

Kieran Foran says hello. :lol:

All bar Williame have played well here even after they had turned into scrubs at Parra. I hope for your sake Foran can actually regain his form from 2 years ago because he has been subpar since.

Gutherson is one of the most over rated juniors I've ever seen. Now coming off an acl. Good luck parra

Agreed. Not that strong, slow and not very mobile for a back (this is before the ACL). Has a decent amount of skill though so the only position I really see him excelling at is 5/8.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
All bar Williame have played well here even after they had turned into scrubs at Parra. I hope for your sake Foran can actually regain his form from 2 years ago because he has been subpar since.

What bullshit, Foran was excellent once he got over his hammy. He is class and he is ours. Stick with Moltzen and your new rookie Super Coach.

Avenger

Immortal
Agreed. Not that strong, slow and not very mobile for a back (this is before the ACL). Has a decent amount of skill though so the only position I really see him excelling at is 5/8.

You gotta laugh all of a sudden he is shit. Is he better than Moltzen?

ceagle

Bench
You gotta laugh all of a sudden he is shit. Is he better than Moltzen?

Gotta laugh? I personally myself never rated him that highly. You will see for yourself the points I have made about him are true. Probably not better than Moltzen but he will be playing NSW cup anyway so its not really relevant.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
What bullshit, Foran was excellent once he got over his hammy. He is class and he is ours. Stick with Moltzen and your new rookie Super Coach.

Admittedly he had a couple of decent games towards then end of the season but he was still overall poor and has been since midway through the 2014 season.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sorry bro, I think you may be thinking of Tim Moltzen, future gun at the Sea Eagles.

Everytime I saw gutherson play I scratched my head wondering where the wraps where coming from. He had a stupid haircut that stood out, that was about it.

Avenger

Immortal
Admittedly he had a couple of decent games towards then end of the season but he was still overall poor and has been since midway through the 2014 season.

We needed him more than you guys. Simple as that. You made a choice and took DCE, which we will know if he was the right choice by about this time next year.

Re: Parra. Nobody will ever replace Hayne, he was the best player I have ever seen, our problem is that for the majority of his career he had flops and deadshit forwards 'helping' him.

Status
Not open for further replies.