What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly have released Jesse Sene-Lafao today on the back of Gutherson's release a fortnight ago.

Could be adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5, but I suspect they are clearing the decks for a bigger signing.

Issac John was supposedly signing with us now that has gone cold and Jack Bird's contract negotiations continue to draw on.........

Ahhhh I love a good conspiracy theory in the morning :D

The Pip

Juniors
Manly have released Jesse Sene-Lafao today on the back of Gutherson's release a fortnight ago.

Could be adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5, but I suspect they are clearing the decks for a bigger signing.

Issac John was supposedly signing with us now that has gone cold and Jack Bird's contract negotiations continue to draw on.........

I reckon you are spot on mate...lefao just signed by Sharks ...a tad odd?

BradMackay

Juniors

Jamie Soward to Manly

ek999

First Grade
I reckon you are spot on mate...lefao just signed by Sharks ...a tad odd?

The only odd thing is that he signed at a club with a heap of good back rowers already. I don't think the loss of him, Gutherson and Blair are going to free up the funds to get any sort of big name player.

Most likely explanation is that Barrett wants to promote a few players up from your successful Under 20's team

cb4

First Grade
The only odd thing is that he signed at a club with a heap of good back rowers already. I don't think the loss of him, Gutherson and Blair are going to free up the funds to get any sort of big name player.

Most likely explanation is that Barrett wants to promote a few players up from your successful Under 20's team

Yeh but no.

We have Lewis, Graham and Gallen, and Gallen needs to move to prop.

Bukuya isn't the same as before he left and Heighington and Tupou played prop all season.

He is welcome depth to us. We really don't have any forward depth anymore.

t-ba

Post Whore
I preferred the Jack Bird rumour tbh.

Neither will happen so relax.

We did shed our highest paid player and the cap has been going upwards. We are also not paying Watmough anymore.

Matrix

Juniors
None of our forwards would be on big $$$ now that Watmough and Stewart are off the books.

Mateo,Myles for a start,all the backs would be on decent coin,plus Dce.Certainly dont think they would have enough spare for what Tapaus looking for.

eagles4eva

First Grade
The Eagles have unloaded 12 players so far with first grade experience... Granted they were not on massive contracts, they do however add up.. Thankfully wolfman has left the building

Status
Not open for further replies.