What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
Because Hodges is retiring, the Lurker has started up with his BS Inglis to Broncos rumour ...

IMO, it is a case if the Lurker adding 2+2 and getting 22

Has the Luker ever got anything right?

Is s/he just an online blogger or does someone actually pay him/her?

They say even a broken clock is right twice a day but even that surely has a better strike rate than the Lurker.

perverse

Referee
I've always figured "The Lurker" was just a pseudonym that sportal use to print whatever bullshit they want re: rumours... and that there's no one particular person behind it. If its just 1 person then yeah, tragically misinformed most of the time.

ram raid

Bench
Does anybody know what's likely to happen to Hayne next year if he gets cut from the 49ers? Parra won't be able to afford him and he's said he doesn't want to play for another club. All I can think is he'll be playing for the Waratahs.

ammatt

Juniors
Has the Luker ever got anything right?

Is s/he just an online blogger or does someone actually pay him/her?

They say even a broken clock is right twice a day but even that surely has a better strike rate than the Lurker.

A broken clock is right twice a day but a slow clock is never right

nrlnrl

First Grade
I've always figured "The Lurker" was just a pseudonym that sportal use to print whatever bullshit they want re: rumours... and that there's no one particular person behind it. If its just 1 person then yeah, tragically misinformed most of the time.

It's Adam Lucius. He & Tony Adams ( aka the Mole ) try to out-scoop each other on Twitter but also have a podcast together.
From the Dragons forum - Gideon Mosby to the Dragons. He's an under 20's winger for the Cowboys who has scored 31 tries this season. He has played in plenty of Qld junior rep sides & Australian Schoolboys.

Last edited:

Sleep

Juniors
Does anybody know what's likely to happen to Hayne next year if he gets cut from the 49ers? Parra won't be able to afford him and he's said he doesn't want to play for another club. All I can think is he'll be playing for the Waratahs.

Isn't he still contracted to Parra? He'd have to wait for his deal to run out with them I believe or get their blessing to go elsewhere.

I'm betting the 49ers stash him on their practice squad and give him a full season to learn the game before running him through camp again next season. After that if he still isn't up to scratch you'll see him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.