What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
The fact that Souths didn't want to use him in the halves says a fair bit. They went with a rookie halfback last year (Reynolds) with Hunt on the wing, and this year they introduced another rookie half (Keary) and still didn't use Hunt.

i know you love playing devils advocate, but again it proves nothing.

i'll let you continue arguing against yourself

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
i know you love playing devils advocate, but again it proves nothing.

I never said it did. I am providing evidence (not proof) against Justin Hunt being an NRL level half.

You haven't provided any evidence (not proof) that he is. None whatsoever.

i'll let you continue arguing against yourself

I might as well, since I'm the only one bothering to back up my opinion with facts.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cheers for the heads up Jodeci, i trust Lawerence as far as i can throw him. Doubt your post will last even though it is in the rumours thread.

born an eel

Bench
You most probably are right. Why does the club have to be caught in the middle of this shit???
which is why both DF and Roy should distance themselves from the running of the club.

if what Jodeci is saying has some truth hopefully Sheperd will follow.

Jodeci

Bench
Cheers for the heads up Jodeci, i trust Lawerence as far as i can throw him. Doubt your post will last even though it is in the rumours thread.

No you can all understand why little Stagger kept harping on about this individual and the famous keys episode

Jodeci

Bench
You most probably are right. Why does the club have to be caught in the middle of this shit???

Agree

It should be dealt with the people concerned / involved and they can sort it out without our clubs logo being dished out on 3 pages on the SMH

Avenger

Immortal
Jodeci, Its obvious you are mates with Roy and that's fine. I can't cop him and know some things that I just can't post. You are identifying certain leaks within the club. If you think the other mob didn't do it you are being a little naive. By the way don't start me on Roy's mates. I know them too well.

Both camps need to stay away. Like a bloke on these forums once said they hate each other more than they love the club. They make me sick the lot of them and it becomes a little pathetic when apologists continually start appearing from both sides. Quite frankly it's a little f**king boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts