What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utey

Coach
How about Witt's try v us in 2005 quarter final, good individual effort. Overrated by Parra fans including myself.

Bigfella

Coach
No one is condoning what the bloke did to the girl.

Your comment is facile and misleading.

The comments people made on here were about Hadley's bullying, denigration and victimisation of a woman who for whatever reasons did nothing worse than support her husband. This is behaviour which many of us believe Hadley has demonstrated over a long period of time. Typically, he used the cover of exposing child abuse as a justification for his own bad behaviour.

If you choose to believe that he is entitled to do that for that reason (although no doubt you have a soft spot for Ray because of your soft sport for his other mate) you are welcome to that view. I think it's misguided personally, but implying that people who have been critical of Ray are somehow supporting child abuse is ignorant and no doubt offensive.

Gronk

Staff member

The comments people made on here were about Hadley's bullying, denigration and victimisation of a woman who for whatever reasons did nothing worse than support her husband. This is behaviour which many of us believe Hadley has demonstrated over a long period of time. Typically, he used the cover of exposing child abuse as a justification for his own bad behaviour.

If you choose to believe that he is entitled to do that for that reason (although no doubt you have a soft spot for Ray because of your soft sport for his other mate) you are welcome to that view. I think it's misguided personally, but implying that people who have been critical of Ray are somehow supporting child abuse is ignorant and no doubt offensive.

Well said merkin.

born an eel

Bench

you are looking more than this one instance, I am not.

I do not feel that what has been reported to have been said by Ray "in this instance" is going to far. Once again I feel the court system has let the general public down and people should be made aware of such types of crime. Maybe it is the father coming out in me but I would much prefer to trust the majority of people knowing that offenders will be help accountable and publicly named.

Kids should be able get a job, go to dance lessons etc without being assaulted. he still being associated with the shop under his wife's name and being in a position to further interact with young employees has bought her character into question.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
you are looking more than this one instance, I am not.

I do not feel that what has been reported to have been said by Ray "in this instance" is going to far. Once again I feel the court system has let the general public down and people should be made aware of such types of crime. Maybe it is the father coming out in me but I would much prefer to trust the majority of people knowing that offenders will be help accountable and publicly named.

Kids should be able get a job, go to dance lessons etc without being assaulted. he still being associated with the shop under his wife's name and being in a position to further interact with young employees has bought her character into question.

but a wife shouldn't be called certain names in the media for supporting her husband.

The husband is the grub - and ray's words should have directed at him not the wife. The wife has done nothing wrong.

born an eel

Bench
but a wife shouldn't be called certain names in the media for supporting her husband.

The husband is the grub - and ray's words should have directed at him not the wife. The wife has done nothing wrong.
he should of just called her a merkin, ;-)

vile,
grub of a women.....

just testing if these words are still allowed to be used on this site as they have the potential to upset and defame people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts