What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Despite this, I don't imagine that clubs would bank on going from duds to world beaters in a season or two when they are developing KPIs as part of their 5 year plan.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Like I said, the average shift is 3.75 positions from last year to this year. I'm curious to know the average over ten years but not curious enough to bother working it out.

Bigfella

Coach
So if you can improve that much in a season why don't more coaches tout 1year plans?

And if having a happy team is the biggest factor maybe we should interview the clown doctors from westmead kids hospital for our vacant position.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So if you can improve that much in a season why don't more coaches tout 1year plans?

And if having a happy team is the biggest factor maybe we should interview the clown doctors from westmead kids hospital for our vacant position.

Clown doctors aren't funny. Just annoying.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Well if you're death riding Ricky Stuart (and if you merkins will death ride your own coach, I can't see why you wouldn't death ride a former coach), here's a factoid to give you strength: if Canberra miss the finals next year it will be the first time since 1986 that they've missed the finals two years in a row.

f**k Ricky Stuart and f**k Canberra.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We were f**king shithouse in 2011 and overachieved. Since then we have had two years of being 'a poorly coached top eight side'.

Injuries and off field shit have ruined 2012-2013 for us. The quality of our roster is shown to not be the problem when Eels reserve graders Sandow, Harrison and Horo handle first grade just fine at other clubs (either before coming to us or after leaving).

my_good_old_friend__hal_9000_by_dasbiestklebt-d30maa9.png

hindy111

Post Whore
I wasnt sure who to ask about this but is this site for under 18s?

Either way im finding escoubars pictures under each post highly offensive.

Where the moderating on this.there sickening

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
'Cause it's always the players' fault?

Sometimes when things go wrong it's nobody's fault. A footy team is an organisation with a lot of moving parts, and thanks to the salary cap there's not a lot a coach can do to change things quickly.

Generally once a player signs a contract you're stuck with him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wasnt sure who to ask about this but is this site for under 18s?

Either way im finding escoubars pictures under each post highly offensive.

Where the moderating on this.there sickening

Do you find them sickening because they're all over 18 or because they're consenting adults having some good clean fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts