What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

gordynz

Juniors
Warriors are trying to secure a wing/fullback back up for this year or a forward that will also be there next year.

If they get either they'll probably release him.

I know that's been said but they're happy with how their outside backs are looking now. Blake is playing well and now that they've blooded CNK they're solely looking at forwards that are available mid season. If they had their way they'd sign a quality centre but there aren't any on the market that'd be realistic.

One Warrior

Bench
Isn't this thread to discuss rumoured signings..well there's your answer

He wouldn't be the first player I'd go after, but he's good enough to cover 5/8 this year then hopefully slot in at fb bext year
Good luck with Lolohea at fullback, loves to watch the ball bounce amongst other things.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Gubb, Thompson, Lolohea > Out the door, shut it behind you on the way out.
Big bad Bodene seems like the kind of bloke that would be a serial sledger in local footy (where is about his standard) yet would get monstered by the opposition halfback, a 5'5 dentist with 4 kids.

Exsilium

First Grade
You are correct, we don't need a forward, we need a forward pack, without Mannering in the team they fall to pieces.

They arent already in pieces? Understanding the issues at the Warriors is a long, long endeavour. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? It's a clusterf**k of a club. Shame cause It's the only team that truly makes our elite competition "international"

Cody Walker and Paul Carter to the Dogs next year.

I can't see how on this one. Firstly Walker is under contract to Souths till the end of 2018 and I doubt Souths would release him.

Further with the signings already announced, it is thought they will have to shed players already under contract to create salary cap room to fit in those signings which are already confirmed. If this is correct, how would they have room to sign these two, especially Walker, considering he wants an upgraded deal from the one he is currently under at Souths?

Pedge1971

First Grade
New Superhero created by the Marvel Universe. Supertoddy, the Invisible Salary Cap Dog.

Yep. And he teams up with Uncle Nic the muscle bound Salary Cock and 'Gee Whiz" the ass with the magic brown paper bags to form that super group TPA (Total Punishment Avoidance). Coming to a cinema near you.

OVP

Coach
Yep. And he teams up with Uncle Nic the muscle bound Salary c**k and 'Gee Whiz" the ass with the magic brown paper bags to form that super group TPA (Total Punishment Avoidance). Coming to a cinema near you.

Dear Mr Telucrap-educated. We've bought one player.