What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Why won't they just release him? Not like he's playing 1st grade or anything

They will once a replacement is secured but that won't be until Santo is cleared.

Manu has been injured most of the season and Kata too on and off. In reserves Allwood just suffered a punctured lung.

We have no interest in playing Tui true, but one injury and no replacement will leave us with nothing. That's why they want Santo first.

davi

Juniors
Rumors are the Dragons are interested in signing Darcy Lussick and are about offer him a contract. Lussick is in reserve grade at the moment. I've read there might be some politics in him being stuck in reserve grade with the fallout at Manly, but I really wouldn't have a clue if it was true or not.

Lussick would be the perfect fit at the Dragons who seem to have a knack at getting out the potential of forwards. Just look at what Paul McGregor has done with Russell Packer and Paul Vaughan.

davi

Juniors
Another one involving the Dragons there rumored to be interested in Jacob Lillyman, Cody Walker, and Alex Johnston. They can't have all of them though, but they obviously looking to fill the departures of Russell Packer and Josh Dugan.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Rumors are the Dragons are interested in signing Darcy Lussick and are about offer him a contract. Lussick is in reserve grade at the moment. I've read there might be some politics in him being stuck in reserve grade with the fallout at Manly, but I really wouldn't have a clue if it was true or not.

Lussick would be the perfect fit at the Dragons who seem to have a knack at getting out the potential of forwards. Just look at what Paul McGregor has done with Russell Packer and Paul Vaughan.

Lussick played a whole game in reserve grade last week. That was after 4 weeks out injured.

Prior to that he was in first grade briefly after he had once again been out injured.

One reserve grade game this season.

beave

Coach
Lussick played a whole game in reserve grade last week. That was after 4 weeks out injured.

Prior to that he was in first grade briefly after he had once again been out injured.

One reserve grade game this season.

So he would be a prime candidate for the knights then??..... :p

Leber

Bench
Warriors have apparently made an offer to Graham for next year if he can get released.

I'd fap for a decade if that happens.

POPEYE

Coach
Warriors have apparently made an offer to Graham for next year if he can get released.

I'd fap for a decade if that happens.
McNamara might think the Warriors could use a player he knows who can sing The Fight Song

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
graham would give them some hard nose grit up front that's been lacking since matulino stopped caring. Mannering can only do so much and would really appreciate the help

Sammy B to the Broncos.

Imagine if that happened. Half the NRL fans would walk away from the game in protest.

I would like to say that this would never happen and point to the fact that the Broncos cap should just about be bursting at the seams as it is.

But, it is the Broncos and they seem to operate independently of any sort of logic or common practice when it comes to managing the salary cap.

For instance, if any other team had the roster the Broncos currently do and then went out and signed Sam Burgess it would cost them three or four decent first graders to squeeze him in.

The Broncos will probably just release someone like Nikorima or Benji Marshall to slot Burgess in and no one at the NRL will bat an eyelid.

So, yeah. Whatever.

blaza88z

Coach
I would like to say that this would never happen and point to the fact that the Broncos cap should just about be bursting at the seams as it is.

But, it is the Broncos and they seem to operate independently of any sort of logic or common practice when it comes to managing the salary cap.

For instance, if any other team had the roster the Broncos currently do and then went out and signed Sam Burgess it would cost them three or four decent first graders to squeeze him in.

The Broncos will probably just release someone like Nikorima or Benji Marshall to slot Burgess in and no one at the NRL will bat an eyelid.

So, yeah. Whatever.

They're both on a mill a year, what's the issue?

Iafeta

Referee

So, yeah. Whatever.

Lol they cried poor mouth on the weekend with Origin. They brought David Mead onto the wing, played a Kiwis hooker off the bench, and brought in a former Queensland and Australian player to play halfback and a former NZ test captain to play stand off. What they get away with under the cap is a disgrace.

Latest posts