What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Pedge1971

First Grade
Dear Mr Telucrap-educated. We've bought one player.

This year, so far, a fullback. After signing a player in the same position last year to bring through the next superstar fullback already on your clubs books.

Btw if I was a Telucrap reader I would be talking your lot up as all they write is puff pieces about how well they are run, Mitchs redemption, uncle Nicks strong leadership etc etc.

davi

Juniors
This what is floating around- have got no idea about legalities of it.

"Jarrod Mullen is looking for a rugby league return with Super League side Huddersfield Giants. His manager and plenty of legal eagle's are looking for every loophole for him to return."

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Warriors want Santo from Raiders apparently

I'm sure a 24 year old with 3 NRL appearances in his 4 seasons will be exactly what we need. And given he's 5'9, that will certainly address our inability to put sides under pressure in the air.

Back in serious land, goodbye Tui Lolohea. One step closer to weeding out bad attitudes and forming a squad that actually puts in.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

"Jarrod Mullen is looking for a rugby league return with Super League side Huddersfield Giants. His manager and plenty of legal eagle's are looking for every loophole for him to return."

Are you now sourcing The Betoota Advocate for your info???

The Herald, I think it was, mentioned this especially in light of what happened with Ben Barba going to Super League. Barba's case is different from Mullen's in that Barba's suspension is contingent on his return to the NRL before he serves it. Mullen's though is a world wide ban under the WADA code. Super League are WADA compliant so outside of court action, he has 0% chance of playing there or any other professional sport for that matter that is under WADA.

Incorrect

Coach
WADA and ESL should let Mullen play.... He'll pull a hammy in the warm up and won't end up playing a game anyway....

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Raelene the Castle has handed in her resignation, Dessy and Ray Dib must be f**king ironmen coz it looks like dessy somehow managed to push her out.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
wah wah wah Nice Beaver having another sook. Atleast I contribute something to rumor signings unlike the diarrhoea that you post.

lol

If you think posting that "info" was anything other than diarrhoea, then best of luck to you.

Getting a bit precious sweety :)