What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
Yeah he's been really good.

A lot of players have performed well for both those team that would slot straight into ours.

I think we just need the right coach to adjust the culture and attitude of our team and a few positional upgrades and we can compete with the best.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Yeah he's been really good.

A lot of players have performed well for both those team that would slot straight into ours.

I think we just need the right coach to adjust the culture and attitude of our team and a few positional upgrades and we can compete with the best.

Im still disappointed Gareth Brennan ddnt get the nod.

Knight Vision

First Grade
We musnt be in the market for props/ And this bloke is from Newy from memory??

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---wednesday/tzew6adud5xt1ovx5majhak81

Sea Eagles swoop

Manly are getting the bargain buy of the year when they pick up unwanted Broncos prop Mitch Garbutt for the remainder of the season.
The Broncos officially released Garbutt today and he is set to agree to terms to play for Manly.
The Broncos were so keen to get Garbutt off their books that they paid his entire wage for 2014 - meaning that effectively, Manly got him for free.
With the Sea Eagles struggling for go-forward up front, journeyman Garbutt could prove a handy gain.
He had too many established forwards ahead of him at Brisbane but will find getting into the top grade a little easier at the struggling Sea Eagles.

Swarzey

Bench
26 and 12 games of first grade. I know we need props but he's mediocre at best; no chance of forcing his way into the first grade side.

I was hoping for a minute there that Garbutt was that Tim Glasby. Always get them confused. I forgot Glasby stayed in Melbourne. Now there is a prop you could get for a decent price and get returns from.

Burwood

Bench
I'd take Taia back in a heartbeat. I think people forget how devastating in attack he was for us from 2008-2010 and instead focus on his form after coming back from a pretty serious injury in 2011. He'll only be 31 next season- we could easily get two more good years out of him and he wouldn't cost too much.

Joel-22

Juniors
I'd take Taia back in a heartbeat. I think people forget how devastating in attack he was for us from 2008-2010 and instead focus on his form after coming back from a pretty serious injury in 2011. He'll only be 31 next season- we could easily get two more good years out of him and he wouldn't cost too much.

this

Joel-22

Juniors
8.Micky Paea
9.Tyler Randall
10.Kade Snowden
11.Greg Bird
12.Tariq Sims
13.Korbin Sims

14.Robbie Rochow
15.Jack Stockwell
16.Zeb Taia
17.Danny Levi

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Only 31 :lol:

Way to plan for the future
We do lose a fair bit of experience next year with the likes of Scott, Gidley, Fa'alogo and possibly Smith going.

I don't think we need Taia necessarily, but I'd still probably take him back if he wanted to come cheap. He'd be a handy pickup and the average age of our roster won't be that bad still.

At worst he will bolster our backrow depth with some needed experienced there imo and keep the younger players honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts