What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafai

Bench
Sandow and Roberts would be the best halves pairing in the NRL. But seriously I'd be looking to get rid of Tyrone asap.

Burwood

Bench
Sandow plays better when given a free reign and not restricted by a game plan- he wins more games than he loses when allowed to do what he likes and not what the coach makes him do. Every time the Knights have taken the field this year it has looked like they have not had a game plan to follow. Seems like a match made in heaven to me. :sarcasm:

knightsarmy

Juniors
hmm we lose stockwell for season , need more grunt up front whats the harm if doing a swap to give shillington an 18 month contract with option on final year if form/injury permits?

Last I read was that options are being considered before the end of the month. Shillington was mentioned.
Mention was also made along the lines of "when these managers see there is room in the salary cap they are like vultures".
We must have room in the cap.
Just hoping we do something now.

Alex28

Coach
Talk that Hodgkinson might be dropped to NSW Cup on the weekend and cut next year to keep Mbye. He is a class above what we have (and miles better than Sandow) - would love the club to be the ones chasing pre-June 30 deals instead of releasing players...

Jono078

Referee
Could be the player to bring in and compliment Mullen. Also a goal kicker.

Would be good for 2 years and give us time to see how our under 20s halves develop.

Alex28

Coach
Who is going to pay that price? He is probably the right guy to guide us around, but no one is going to pay him that much.

Noname36

First Grade
I'd much much rather Hodkinson over Roberts or someone like Sandow but there's no way we could meet (or beat which we often need to do) his ridiculous asking price.

slotmachine

First Grade
Titans will go close. Sezer took 500k to move to the Raiders and they have all that tasty DCE money now.

Easy job for Hodkinson's manager. Two time winning origin half (in a few weeks). Show me the money.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I was never interested in Maloney for us but how can the Sharks even afford him and we can't afford anyone? Our contact negs must be terrible...player manager asks for an amout, our response "no way, we'll double that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.