What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENKO7

Juniors
Has rnb been left out of the loop now the clubs going through a breakup, absolutely no info for a while

aqua_duck

Coach
Don't get me wrong, he's not a Burgess or an O'Loughlin, but I can't imagine he'd be asking for a fortune and he'd be an improvement over nuffies like House, Newton, and the like.

You and I would be an improvement on those 2. I'd bring him in if he was a full time prop or if he was 6-7 years younger but I just think with ESL players it takes them a good 6 months to a year just to get up to speed, with a guy who'd be 29 next year I just don't see the point. A guy like Elliot Whitehead on the other hand I think who be worth while, in his early-mid 20's, say it takes him a year to acclimatise, you still get 3-4 years of him in his prime.

Misanthrope

Staff member
potentially before june 30, and maybe a player swap.

please

Shit though he was been, I'd want the club to be receiving some kind of compensation for the loss of a player mid-season. It's just shitty negotiation on our part if he leaves for nothing.

Swarzey

Bench
Source or just word from the Dogs board? Considering that's the only other place I've seen anything about it.

Dave_

Juniors
Please be true. Something has to go right for us. He is the biggest cancer in our club, worse than Gids imo.

aqua_duck

Coach
Wonder if we can offer a package deal of Gids, Boyd, Houston, and Uate, that would probably free up $1.5 mil of cap space and I honestly don't think we'd be any worse off

Noname36

First Grade
Honestly getting a player in exchange would just be a bonus. Getting rid of him is my main concern.

Frederick

Staff member
I'd be happy with either kasiano, graham, Tolman, Eastwood...hell, I'd be happy with anyone from their pack.

Anyone but Ennis, that is

Spot On

Coach
Josh maguire wants to test the market. Now he is one prop I would pay overs for. He's a big solid hard hitting prop. He is probably the broncos leading prop. I have always rated him since his debut.

5'11 and 105kgs. Not the biggest prop in the NRL but I absolutely love the way he plays. Plus he gets across the ground quickly. Very quick. Very tough. Something we don't have.

I'd be shocked if the Broncs let him go. However, the books may have been cooked so who knows???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts