What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noname36

First Grade
I'd take him if we literally can't sign anyone else (huge chance) but we need props that will be ready to go come round 1 next year where IMO Wicks would still be at least a year off getting that fitness if he ever does. Yes I know people are saying he looks fit in the pictures, but there's a huge difference between having muscles and being footy fit. 4 years out is a huge time, especially when he was never properly fit to begin with.

slotmachine

First Grade
We will have paid overs, hopefully not too much though. At least he is the right age and can put in 80 quality minutes at lock.

Timely seeing as though ASADA dropped the hammer on Essendon tonight. The NRL can't be far away so we'll be needing a lock for 2015.

Spot On

Coach
Waiting to sign off on the release!!!! For the love of God, someone put a f**king pen in Peter Jourdain's hand NOW!!!!

Spot On

Coach
We will have paid overs, hopefully not too much though. At least he is the right age and can put in 80 quality minutes at lock.

Timely seeing as though ASADA dropped the hammer on Essendon tonight. The NRL can't be far away so we'll be needing a lock for 2015.

Smith's had enough anyway hasn't he? Poor Kade just can't keep his form up or stay on the field. Big money between those two.

Swarzey

Bench
God I hope it happens. The bloke has struggled injury wise but f**k, he should be playing Origin right now.

On Wicks, he isn't going to be anything special. He'll have his one or two shots in first grade, we'll read about his "redemption" but he will simply be a reserve grade player.

Johns Magic

Referee

Don't think Tariq has played 80 minutes at lock before.

I think he is a good signing if we get him but am not as big a fan of his as everyone else is. The big thing he will bring is physicality in the middle and some go forward that we are missing.

He is probably my fourth choice backrower at the Cows when all fully fit to be honest.

slotmachine

First Grade
He played 77 minutes against the roosters and started at lock.

Scott Bolton had been putting up better numbers than tariq to put it in perspective, but he's better than what we currently have.

aqua_duck

Coach
Hopefully playing alongside Korbin will help fire him up. I noticed for Fiji in the WC that the boys really feed off each other, when Korbin belted someone, Tariq would try belt someone the next tackle as well

Burwood

Bench
It would be a sight to one day see Tariq and Korbin lining up side-by-side for Newcastle, and then across from each other the following week in State of Origin.

Heard same today. Good news. Now if we can get Hannant and another big bopper we will be looking more likely. Broncs four from four since Hanno returned. Coincidence?

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
He played 77 minutes against the roosters and started at lock.

No Bolton started at lock, and Cooper got injured halfway through the game so Tariq stayed at 2nd row.

Scott Bolton had been putting up better numbers than tariq to put it in perspective, but he's better than what we currently have.

The backrower I like from NQ is Ethan Lowe. Would love to get him but he is contracted for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.