What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eozsmiles

Bench
I'd be happy with either kasiano, graham, Tolman, Eastwood...hell, I'd be happy with anyone from their pack.

Anyone but Ennis, that is

Dogs are making a run to win the comp. They won't be parting with any of the players named there. Not this year.

Releasing Boyd would save cash which could be front loaded to a player for next year and free up space for next year, and it would get an obviously unhappy player out of the club and hopefully bring about a bit of attitude change or something.

Darius is on something like $400k? That would leave about $150k for the rest of this season....might be worth going halves with the dogs just to start the rebuild. If this is all true, then he's leaving sooner or later.

While the dogs are being spoken of, clubs can start talking to Dave Klemmer in a couple of months about 2016. He'll be popular and something that is needed - a good young prop.

5'11 and 105kgs. Not the biggest prop in the NRL but I absolutely love the way he plays. Plus he gets across the ground quickly. Very quick. Very tough. Something we don't have.

I'd be shocked if the Broncs let him go. However, the books may have been cooked so who knows???

Is he only 105kg? He looks bigger than that? Well it's all muscle though. Is rather a guy who is 105kg of muscle than a guy who is 115kg of beer gut like kasiano or rose who are just big plodders

aqua_duck

Coach
Is he only 105kg? He looks bigger than that? Well it's all muscle though. Is rather a guy who is 105kg of muscle than a guy who is 115kg of beer gut like kasiano or rose who are just big plodders

Guy is a beast, should be top priority. Would love 2 more props on top of him though

Noname36

First Grade
Even if we can't get McGuire we should still table him a big offer to up his price at the Broncos...more chance then they'll have to let Hannant and/or Molo go who I'd love too.

Maybe the Broncos boys suspect something about the cap debacle and are getting in early should the findings be bad. Maguire is a terrific young forward. Tough. Hannant would be a bonus.

I have a feeling Wicksy is going to be a sensation next year. Super fit, bloody quick, safe hands. Truly the total package.

Last edited:

slotmachine

First Grade
Out of the NRL for four years? He'll struggle to get a game for wenty.

I'd have my money on wicks having already played his last NRL game.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I reckon he'll go well. It will probably take him a good 6 games to get his timing back and his body conditioned. But once he does, I think he'll be a very good pick up for the eels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts