What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP

Bench
I really like Matt Hilder. He'll probably never make an all-time 17 or anything like that but he's given the club really good service in my books.

Peter Wallace isn't a bad player. Everybody in that Broncos side bar their Origin players is going like a busted, hard to have any kind of stamp on a game in that situation.

Seage

Juniors
Clint Newton all but confirmed as coming back according to the herald. What the f$ck would Wayne see in that useless merkin. He is a talentless, egotistical traitor who assumed he had far more talent then he actually did. It was a great day in knights' history when he sulked and pissed off and will be a truly sad day if he returns.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If that scumbag comes back to our club I'll be sending a not so very nice email to Knights HQ advising them I won't be renewing my membership for the 2014 season. Hopefully others will follow my example.

This is disgraceful if true.

Seage

Juniors
Who authorised it? Who in knights recruitment decided he was the missing piece of the puzzle? When you are a cast off from the formerly busted arse Riff, you should find another career. I don't care if we are paying him in ham sandwiches, It's too much and we'd be better served with his dad in the second row.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I agree that I would prefer not to have him here. We really don't need another 30+ year old in the team, especially considering it will take the place of a young player coming through. If he does sign, I'd be curious what percentage of the crowd will boo him and how many games it would last.

Last edited:

rnb11

Juniors
i've heard it's true he'll be signed to a nsw cup contract, hopefully not though

expect us to sign a prop soon too

Nuffy

Bench
He is a grub who has no integrity at all, if he did he'd not come back after the way he left the club and the hissy fit he and his father threw.

Also, what genius in the club thinks a busted ar*e backrower who is traitorous in the extreme is the answer.

Rolla

Juniors
I'd keep Nev before I signed the grub.

I agree, but in this case the comparison isn't quite the right one (i don't think).

Clint will get a NSW cup contract. I'm sure if Nev was happy to sign a 2nd tier contract he wouldn't be going anywhere.

It would be a similar situation to Hilder and Tahu next year and Quinn this year in that unless they show great form we will only see them in first grade if there are a lot of injuries in their position.

I still don't want him here though! Our other oldies are former Rep stars, or even former Superstars and NRL legends..... What has Clint achieved? What does he bring on or off the pitch?

Dave_

Juniors
If that gronk Newton signs with us I will be shattered. We need to get a petition going against his signing with us. I'm serious.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It pains me to admit that Newton has looked pretty good when I've seen him play, but there's still a line. I don't want that traitorous little bitch in the red and blue again.

chinorocks

Juniors
Ciraldo, M.Kennedy, Lowrie, Tanner, Reynoldson...just some of the s*ithouse backrowers I would willingly accept signing back if it meant not siging that $^&%*&%^$&^%^&$^&%^&%$^&$^& merkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.