What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP

Bench
I remember that try. That rain was ridiculous. Locky's 250th I believe.

Aku does look a lot slower than he did. Perhaps they've tried to pack too much weight onto him.

Burwood

Bench
Tahu could have been a 250 try winger if not for injuries. One of the problems he had was the immense muscle he had in his legs which lead to calf and hamstring tears, he literally packed too much muscle mass in his legs which lead to the calves operation in 2004 (removed muscle from his calves)

It slowed him down, he lost most of his speed and he bulked up 10kgs and was never the same. Still a great centre afterwards, but peak Tahu from 01-03 was as close to the best athlete rugby league had seen until the likes of sbw, inglis and folau.

Didn't Tahu have chronic compartment syndrome?

Tom155

Coach
I remember that try. That rain was ridiculous. Locky's 250th I believe.

Aku does look a lot slower than he did. Perhaps they've tried to pack too much weight onto him.
didn't the power go out at the stadium during halftime I think it was, the weather was that bad that game

rnb11

Juniors
Apparently Hilder has re-signed on the 2nd tier deal for next year and Tahu has now been offered the same deal. S Likiliki, Davis and Frei all still going.

Big Tim

First Grade
Matt Hilder is a champion bloke ("You dont know me!!!!")

Great to see him lead our NSW Cup for the next couple of years, and will always be ready to step up if required.

Burwood

Bench
Matt Hilder is a champion bloke ("You dont know me!!!!")

Great to see him lead our NSW Cup for the next couple of years, and will always be ready to step up if required.

The question now is, will he be required? He has moved a long way down the pecking order when it comes to being a bench player, hooker or lock.

Big Tim

First Grade
Probably not, as this season has shown.

However, Buderus is gone next year, Gower doesnt have a contract. Clydesdale is still spending his time in the U/20's and Waddell will be coming back to us.

Kurt's constitution is almost nil..... Hilder has a decent shot of playing some games next year if his form warrants it.

Nuffy

Bench
The beauty of Hilder is that he is such a pro about things, he will really benefit the younger guys coming through NSW Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts