What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the Newton mail is getting stronger. Well if we keep winning the who cares really. He is injury crisis cover.

Last edited:

Seage

Juniors
I'd rather him do it in the car on the way up as he is about to sign the deal.

I like the way he is claiming credit for the Penrith rejuvenation. Clint, brother, you've been sent packing because you provide less value than Ciraldo and I don't think Lewis brown or matt moylan are putting the surge up the ladder down to the contribution of your ineffective edge running or garbage defence.

Matt23

Staff member
Ciraldo, M.Kennedy, Lowrie, Tanner, Reynoldson...just some of the s*ithouse backrowers I would willingly accept signing back if it meant not siging that $^&%*&%^$&^%^&$^&%^&%$^&$^& merkin.
This.
About the only one's pleased about merkin Newton's return would the gimps at the Herald, One armed Jack, and the morons that think the Knights need to be made up of mostly local juniors, no matter how shit said juniors are.

Yosh

Coach
Is there political motives behind the move? I can't really see why we'd want him or why he'd want to come back...

Not happy...

Newton is good for 1 good game a year - against us. Maybe if Penriff sack him, sell his house and auction of his wife and kids he would be good for 1 good game for us against them.

I try not to hold grudges but, given his performance with us over the years alone, I doubt he would be a worthwhile buy.

Would *much* rather see the effort and money put into developing young talent.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
No No No NO NO NONONONONONOOOOOO! NOT CLINT NEWTON!

We really don't need this guy coming back, he will be so far down the list of players we actually need it's not funny. Besides second row is our strongest position where we have the most depth, we don't need a 32yo washed up second rower who's only good year was 2005. Not to mention he left us on bad blood, I don't see why we'd be trying to bring him back.

Haffa

I thought people were having a laugh when it was mentioned in the match day thread. Ill be angry if he's an option for anything other than a tackling bag or kicking target.

Johns Magic

Referee
Couldn't care less of he signs or not. As long as its not to be part of our top squad, which he obviously isn't, I can live with it. Don't necessarily agree with it but if I could handle Anthony Quinn I can handle Newton on a similar contract.

rnb11

Juniors
no one besides dobson and a cheap prop later on in the year. all the money has gone into re-signings. bennett has said they are also saving for marquee signings for 2015, huge amount of talent off contact then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts