What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wato

Juniors
Yea would be shocked if the Sharks are chasing Mason when th already have both the fifitas and Gallen plus the likes of Vave and Tagatese. Mase looks off the pace especially in defense and the opposition know it and are now targeting him.

Wato

Juniors
Andrew extended his deal with the Sharks and I believe Davids deal includes next season.

I really really really hope he doesnt take Beau Scott with him, hopefully scott doesnt have any get out clauses. Scott would be the biggest blow out of anyone leaving besides mullen. Scott is our best forward and is now one of my favourite knights players. Just hard as nails and gives it everything in every game he plays.

Knight Vision

First Grade
I really really really hope he doesnt take Beau Scott with him, hopefully scott doesnt have any get out clauses. Scott would be the biggest blow out of anyone leaving besides mullen. Scott is our best forward and is now one of my favourite knights players. Just hard as nails and gives it everything in every game he plays.
Yep he's one of my favorite players also. Love the way he plays the game.

aqua_duck

Coach
Garbutt showed glimpses in NYC but never really showed consistent good form. He was a kid who probably needed a year or two of park footy to mature abit and when the storm signed him it took them a good year or two to get him into first grade ready shape. I like him because he's got abit of size and he's a local lad but he's not someone I'd get into a bidding war for, I personally see him as someone who can do a job off the bench and can add size to your line up but I could name you a few dozen blokes who fit that description.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The only truth to that article is the line about him being the best prop in Qld Cup currently and we all know that means SFA when it comes to being a good first grader

Dave Taylor x2 from what Ive seen of him playing for Easts. Can be freakishly good at times but lazy at others

Nuffy

Bench
A fair bet Hannant will need a new club now. Unfortunately it will be long odds we land him since Wayne announced he was off.

That said, I don't see a queue lining up for his services, if he wants to still earn good coin, he might need to come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts