What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosh

Coach
Hmmm... I understand why people are against it but that's as cheap we'll get ANY player and a props what we need. Use him or not, doesn't affect us at all. I'd take him.

PhilGould

Bench
Imagine
8. Snowden
9. Clydsdale
10. Merrin
11. Scott
12. T. Sims
13. Smith

With Packer, K. Sims, Rochow, Fa'aologo, Tapine, Mataora, Vai Vai & a few others as bench/depth.

Pretty impressive.

I really hope we at least make an offer for Merrin, we have more than enough money to get him. Hopefully Darius leaves asap as well.

Spot On

Coach
Of course he is, they wouldn't have any cap pressures.......

SBW, Mini and of course .... Remi Castoff would now give them 1.3million to spend on suitable replacements.;-)

We've lost nearly the same $$$ value but can't afford to buy a couple of rookies it seems.

Last edited:

Nuffy

Bench
SBW, Mini and of course .... Remi Castoff would now give them 1.3million to spend on suitable replacements.;-)

We've lost nearly the same $$$ value but can't afford to buy a couple of rookies it seems.

The Tele said a while back that they have a big chuck of their squad coming off contract so there would be bucket loads of upgrades required.

Then to spend another 500k plus".........

Hmmmmmmmm

Spot On

Coach
I'm hearing ya! Can't keep all those rep players for ever and there's still Blake Ferguson's contract money to be added. There will have to be some bleeding at Bondi soon. Surely.

Why would we table an offer for Merrin when we are pushing shit uphill keeping our juniors? This club is an incompetent rabble without rival. The idiot supporter base will accept it.

perverse

Referee
Why would we table an offer for Merrin when we are pushing shit uphill keeping our juniors? This club is an incompetent rabble without rival. The idiot supporter base will accept it.
The supporter base will go nuts for it... you just have to spin it the right way.

"Potential import signing not even consulted - signs with Roosters"

*thunderous applause*

Alex28

Coach
I assume we aren't going to have a go at getting Hoffman? We don't need international rep players in our squad?

Joker's Wild

Coach
He may be a rep player but he is a dud anywhere but on the wing. I would be pissed off if we made him any sort of offer as wing is the last position we need to recruit for

Alex28

Coach
Sione - gone. Aku's form - gone. Jimmy's youth - gone.

How do we expect to compete with the top teams if we aren't prepared to have a go at getting the top players on the market?

Swarzey

Bench
Top player? Hoffman? TOP PLAYER? YOU HAVING A LAUGH? He's a proven dud. Can't pass, can't kick, can't do anything you expect a modern fullback to do.

if Sione is well and truly gone, if Aku won't recapture his form, if McManus is going to be too old...somehow...then we'll just blokes like Peni, like Mamo, like Donovan. Sure, they're not ready but I'd rather give them a chance a head of buying someone like Josh f**king Hoffman.

We're not at the point of going back to picking up the garbage from other clubs.

ryana87

Juniors
Kevin naquama has signed with tigers...... Anyone sad this fella left......... I'm more disappointed that panthers took him, just so he could play in Nsw cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts