What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

perverse

Referee
A foot injury doesn't stop upper body work, or most lower.
don_t_skip_leg_day_480x480.jpg

KPP on his debut game.

Knight Tales

Bench
This injury is what it is. It is far from the first time a player has signed injured. It sucks but the club needs to make him feel welcome, get on with it and understand we could have a real diamond here. And the two year deal is looking wise already if this is the start of something long term injury wise. Both these kids are a gamble but at least we are swinging for the fences for once.

Yosh

Coach
Apparently Henry Arundell is looking to come to the NRL and has already turned down the Tigers and Dolphins. Could he be Dom's repalcement?

Rod

Bench
Plays hooker in union, so similar to Leo could be turned into a front rower or lock. Wouldn't be on big money in NZ so definitely worse flyers we could take.

Yosh

Coach
700k if he can stay fit seems fine. I wouldn't want two strike centres both on 700k but Gagai shouldn't be on that much so not such a bad deal.

Woody90

Juniors
Reports Best to sign for $700k a season. He apparently knocked back $800k to stay at Newcastle. Freaking expensive centre.
That’s pretty standard for a good young centre these days tbh. I’m actually really happy with those figures considering the Tigers offer could have turned it into a bidding war.

When you think the likes of V Holmes are on around 850k, I’d much prefer Best.

Woody90

Juniors
700k if he can stay fit seems fine. I wouldn't want two strike centres both on 700k but Gagai shouldn't be on that much so not such a bad deal.

Yeah Gagai’s only on 500k and I suspect if he goes around again it will be on a much reduced contract with some kind of job after football incentive.

The way we play we need good centres.