What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

The "his mummy and daddy wanted him to go" is a new low in excuses. Had me in stitches. Hilarious. Maybe it was the tea leaves in his favorite cup a char early 1 Sunday morn? Jeez I've heard it all now.

He left because the money was better and he is of the opinion he can be a better player at another club.

Yosh

Coach
The "his mummy and daddy wanted him to go" is a new low in excuses. Had me in stitches. Hilarious. Maybe it was the tea leaves in his favorite cup a char early 1 Sunday morn? Jeez I've heard it all now.

He left because the money was better and he is of the opinion he can be a better player at another club.

He is just 22 years old. The best thing a talent young cash loaded athlete can do is listen to his parents. What's the issue?

Why not?

Its pretty much the way we got Kayln Ponga to the club

send me the link to this "news " source. That will make entertaining reading indeed.

Got to love the internet hey. ffs
Haha mate, its well known Kaylns dad was a huge influence in his decision to come to Newcastle and also in resigning his last big deal

If you cant use google to find the many articles with this info then maybe the internet is not for you

Haha mate, its well known Kaylns dad was a huge influence in his decision to come to Newcastle and also in resigning his last big deal

If you cant use google to find the many articles with this info then maybe the internet is not for you
We aren't discussing the Ponga family (their special bond after the death of a family member is well documented) .

This is unsubstantiated claims referencing Dom Young.

I prefer claims by netizens that are backed by factual reporting. In this case an interview with Young or his family.

We aren't discussing the Ponga family (their special bond after the death of a family member is well documented) .

This is unsubstantiated claims referencing Dom Young.

I prefer claims by netizens that are backed by factual reporting. In this case an interview with Young or his family.
You must be so fun at parties mate

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I’ve been reading that RFM is out of favour at the Bulldogs and told he can speak to other clubs. Given it still feels like we’re a little short on second rowers maybe the club should be looking at him? He’s always looked like a dynamic player to me. I doubt he’d break the bank either.

Old dog

Bench
Second row we don’t need with 4-5 top players vying for two spots, Frizell, Lucas and KPP likely two plus bench

Knight Tales

Bench
Ok now that we have all had our two cents on Dom, what is it you want to see us do recruitment wise on the next 12 months? Cos I feel we are putting together a well balanced roster a piece at a time. Lots to consider. Because of the potential for poachers to surround the English lads next November, I would not expect any big moves in signings for the next 12 months.
The cap will need to have some change left.

Woody90

Juniors
Ok now that we have all had our two cents on Dom, what is it you want to see us do recruitment wise on the next 12 months? Cos I feel we are putting together a well balanced roster a piece at a time. Lots to consider. Because of the potential for poachers to surround the English lads next November, I would not expect any big moves in signings for the next 12 months. We cannot just expect them to light up the comp in one year.

I know they’re few and far in between but I’d like us to sign some quality front rowers and try and phase out a Saf and Hetherington.

macavity

Referee
I know they’re few and far in between but I’d like us to sign some quality front rowers and try and phase out a Saf and Hetherington.

The Safs are top shelf when switched on. The issue is the dollars tied up.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Frizz move to the middle.

Woody90

Juniors
The Safs are top shelf when switched on. The issue is the dollars tied up.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Frizz move to the middle.

Can also definitely see Frizz moving to the middle. He was running that way during a lot of games towards the end of the year and I remember thinking he looked good.

Real shame KPP won’t get a proper pre season. He really needs to hit the gym a bit.

macavity

Referee
Can also definitely see Frizz moving to the middle. He was running that way during a lot of games towards the end of the year and I remember thinking he looked good.

Real shame KPP won’t get a proper pre season. He really needs to hit the gym a bit.

A foot injury doesn't stop upper body work, or most lower.

Latest posts