What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Woody90

Juniors
No more Penrith players please. They have a really good system and most of them get found out out of it. Case in point NSW.

The Bulldogs haven’t seemed to work this out yet.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Turuva is a good metre eater but he’s not much of a finisher and we already have a problem with teams with bigger wingers targeting our smaller wingers in the air, and Turuva is definitely on the smaller side.

We really do need someone with a bigger body, obviously Dom was that guy for us and he’s pretty much one of a kind but if we can land someone that can be a real attacking threat in the air that would be huge.

It’s a shame Corey Oates was after so much money because I would have liked to have him at the club but I think we already spoke to him last year and he wanted big $$$.

Jono078

Referee
Anyone see Zac Lomax’s insta?

if we can get the best out of him he’ll be an asset. Comes across as a bit of a fool though.

Woody90

Juniors

if we can get the best out of him he’ll be an asset. Comes across as a bit of a fool though.

What’s he posted?

To be honest I’m happy with a starting wing of Marzhew and Tuala. I hear the club is still chasing wingers. I like the ambition but tbh unless we got someone first class im not sure they’d do a better job than Tuala. He’s completely made me eat my words, he’s been outstanding. We definitely need some better wing depth but we also need to remember Jenkins won’t be in the side when Marzhew returns.

Seeing the Roosters forum a lot of them want to see Dom get dropped so maybe they can give him back 😂

Tbh we have other areas of need.

slotmachine

First Grade
I don't think we have the cash to spend on the wingers being thrown around in here. Parr said that if they re-signed Dom they wouldn't have been able to keep Friz...

Knight Tales

Juniors

We want game breakers. He has it all. Should be top 5 centres list. But we saw the problems he has with maturity when he jumped on Friz after a try a Couple of years back.

mozza91

Coach
Lomax is a merkin. Hope one of our blokes thumps him on Friday. Arrogant and overrated.

Last edited:

Woody90

Juniors
We want game breakers. He has it all. Should be top 5 centres list. But we saw the problems he has with maturity when he jumped on Friz after a try a Couple of years back.

It was an April’s fools joke mate.

Also Lomax’s talent level isn’t in line with his merkin levels. He’s not helped them at all the last couple of years.

Knight Tales

Juniors
It was an April’s fools joke mate.

Also Lomax’s talent level isn’t in line with his merkin levels. He’s not helped them at all the last couple of years.
I get that. Thankyou.
He is unhappy there. A move could make him. Parra are favourites according to media.

Woody90

Juniors
We need to try and get rid of one of the Safs (preferably Daniel) like we did Klemmer to help our cap. Part of me thinks nobody in their right mind would take him but there would be definitely a few clubs that would think they could get more out of him given his size and experience.

Even if we could get a trade and a tiny bit of cap relief it would be worth it.

perverse

Referee
We need to try and get rid of one of the Safs (preferably Daniel) like we did Klemmer to help our cap. Part of me thinks nobody in their right mind would take him but there would be definitely a few clubs that would think they could get more out of him given his size and experience.

Even if we could get a trade and a tiny bit of cap relief it would be worth it.
Dan ran for a whopping 63m in 46 minutes on the field in a game where we desperately needed to match the opposition in the middle. A whole 27 tackles too. Not even close to good enough. Not even in the ballpark.

Sick of him, piss him off.

Yosh

Coach
Pretty crazy... 63m and you'd think his last name was Tolar not Saifiti.... He doesn't hit that hard in defense nor does he run good lines or have a short passing game. He is literally a metre eater who gets quick play the balls so he needs to be getting at least 130m a week minimum from him a week.

perverse

Referee
Pretty crazy... 63m and you'd think his last name was Tolar not Saifiti.... He doesn't hit that hard in defense nor does he run good lines or have a short passing game. He is literally a metre eater who gets quick play the balls so he needs to be getting at least 130m a week minimum from him a week.
Yep, he was down in Dan Tolar and Antonio Kaufusi land against the warriors. It's pathetic. If I have to endure someone saying he's some sort of alpha male in our pack again I think I will puke.

Latest posts