What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Apey

Staff member
I'd take Lodge on the cheap if it was part of a grand plan to move DSaf on and find an appropriate value replacement.

It would be an interesting feeling booing one of our players when he got the ball.

Yosh

Coach
If DSaf stays because he doesn't get paid what he wants by another club, I bet he plays only half the matches and is injured the rest and when he plays, he will play like ass. I hope we keep him in reserve grade if he doesnt aim up every minute of every week.

Would set a terrible precedent if he gets to coast along getting paid 800k to do crap all.

Bartwah

Juniors
Speaking about his future last week Saifiti was adamant he would not take a pay cut to leave for another team and his preference is to remain at the Knights.

“If the club think I am taking a pay cut to go somewhere else, it’s not happening,” Saifiti told AAP.

“At the end of the day, the ball is in my court, and I can do what I want.”

How good is the last sentence. All you’ve been doing for the past 2 years is thieving a wage.

Is he with Moses? Roosters previously signed him, and I thought uncle nick didn’t deal with any of Moses’ stable.

And I wonder what the reason was behind the Dolphins not signing him last year when O’Sullivan was at the club.
Nicks problems with Moses started with the whole Sualii saga, which was well after Lodge signed with them from memory

Old dog

Bench
How would he be taking a pay cut, contract is what he will at least be paid, if he goes to another club Knights will pay balance of what the offer so no pay cut.
Knights could offer extra to cover costs and inconvenience so he will actually be paid full contract price or more.
My guess not going anywhere so we don’t need or want Lodge