What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

perverse

Referee
If Bird signs with the Drongoes (which would be a further joke of the salary cap considering all the upgrades they have done including Milford for $900k per year), go after Nikorima and his brother. Very good players with speed to burn
Not a bad idea, although I haven't seen them play in a while.

perverse

Referee
Probably prefer Pete. For every good thing skd does there's two that make you want to break things.
I think you're being generous. This is a total dud recruitment target. Scary if true, it shows a fair desperation on our part to get an experienced player. I'm not even sure SKD is experience that you want, the bloke has always seemed like a total merkin to me.

Pedge1971

First Grade
We're keen on Shaun Kenny-Dowall according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

I hope that is not true. If the Roosters get Tedesco as rumoured u would think they need to lose a few outside backs to afford him. SKD would be at the bottom of that list for mine. Was terrible last week.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I think we can put a bit of faith in our management. If Bird does go, then he goes. I think management did all they could. There's gonna be more opportunities and many halves changing in the next season or two. I believe that the strategy our management is taking is correct and if/when they drop Hokko, a lot more people will be on board. It'd be stupid to drop Hokko now as there any immediate alternatives.

The Knights are currently paying our halves (Hodko and Mullen) 1.25 million dollars per year. Talk about poor value for money!

Spot On

Coach
Thought we were paying them more?

I would be very surprised if Brown and Mooney are targetting Kenny-Dowell.

He should be playing reserves atm.

Now he'll have a blinder this w/e.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Nine news just reported that bird actually has family in qld which is what he wants, to be near family.

It's probably a long lost 4th cousin, but don't let that get in the way of a news story.

Zoidberg

First Grade
If Bird goes to Broncos I have had it with this game. What's the point if we will never even have a fair shot.

blaza88z

Coach
If Bird signs with the Drongoes (which would be a further joke of the salary cap considering all the upgrades they have done including Milford for $900k per year), go after Nikorima and his brother. Very good players with speed to burn

Jayden plays for the Roosters, you could probably get Kodi but I don't know about both

Yosh

Coach
SKD? What happened to our 'fix the spine' policy... Doesn't make sense to go after SKD...

Latest posts