What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Havent really seen much of Ese Ese but from an experience level he would even be behind the Saifiti's although he is slightly older.

If he gets $500k or $600k a year then Daniel S would be entitled to put his hand up for similar money in 2018

Bartwah

Juniors
Experience level might not be the same, but he runs like a man possessed. Give me that over a plodder any day of the week

perverse

Referee
The rumours going around have him on a pretty rich contract. Doesn't make much sense given our current recruitment track record of holding out.

Johns Magic

Referee
The rumours going around have him on a pretty rich contract. Doesn't make much sense given our current recruitment track record of holding out.

Where are you hearing of figures or "rich"ness?

Ese'ese might be on 100K now. If we offered above 350K I'd be surprised.

perverse

Referee
Is the source the Courier Mail? They had Ponga on a million a year at one stage.
No real source, just rumours as I said.
Where are you hearing of figures or "rich"ness?

Ese'ese might be on 100K now. If we offered above 350K I'd be surprised.
Rumoured Targets thread in the main forum had a Twitter post from an account called Broncos Weekly I think. 500k was the number.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Yeah NRL Rumours FB site also has Ese Ese as a done deal, but no quoted numbers. Not getting too excited yet as we have been pretty close before like this with other players according to reports and missed out.

Latest posts