What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Old dog

Bench
Did anyone like rochow when he was playing for us, it's a bit like gagai he was ok until he stalled signing then decided to move on or are we just feeling let down by lack of loyalty. If that's the case then every player we get from another club has been disloyal.
Sorry not a fan of either but am bewildered by the comments being made

Pedge1971

First Grade
Did anyone like rochow when he was playing for us, it's a bit like gagai he was ok until he stalled signing then decided to move on or are we just feeling let down by lack of loyalty. If that's the case then every player we get from another club has been disloyal.
Sorry not a fan of either but am bewildered by the comments being made

Had some good (not great) games when he first came back and looked a potentially good first grader. Then got injury after injury and it all went bad.

Had some sympathy until we paid for all his recoveries and he upped and left the club for less money. Ungrateful prick.

Why would Melb want him is more the question?

Still Nutty

Juniors
I had a reasonable opinion that Chow was capable of being a quality first grader but he seemed to be injury prone here...the loyalty aside, as soon as he knocked back an offer and said he wanted to show his worth to us or other potential clubs he seemed to slump, then got injured again.

When he announced signing wit the Bunnies I thought it would go one of 2 ways - he'd have a break out year or realise how good his opportunity was here and rue the decision to sign somewhere else.

I still don't have any ill feeling towards him personally and hope he can find something in a career in Melbourne and maybe bellyache can bring out the first grader I always though was in there...but I really don't think about him anymore and I'm not going to lose sleep either way

Spot On

Coach
I'm more intrigued with his career and financial choices. He could have negotiated a decent wage over a few seasons here but he thought a 1 year deal at Souths would be a better choice??? Now they've bumped him for a kid halfway through his first year there???? I'd simply like to know ....what the hell is he thinking?

Johns Magic

Referee
Rochow seems like a good bloke. Handy footy player as well. If he can stay fit I'm sure he'll do well in Melbourne.

Alex28

Coach
Robbie Rochow really has proven himself to be a guy not prepared to put in the hard work to earn a premiership. Too hard with the Knights, jump to the Bunnies. Too hard with the Bunnies, win one off the extended bench with the Storm.

Gutless, no heart.

Johns Magic

Referee
Robbie Rochow really has proven himself to be a guy not prepared to put in the hard work to earn a premiership. Too hard with the Knights, jump to the Bunnies. Too hard with the Bunnies, win one off the extended bench with the Storm.

Gutless, no heart.

I think he was pushed from Souths, not the other way around. And I can't blame him for leaving here...he went through plenty and I can see why he wanted a fresh start.

I understand players change clubs but Rochow has a history of poor form. Left Newcastle to go to Storm when we were poor, came straight back for the Tinkler cash. Then left as soon as that dried up despite being paid well for 2 seasons on the sideline.

Probably could have got a decent 2 or 3 year deal off the knights but gambled and could be signing his next contract with a Q Cup or real NRL team unless everything goes his way at storm.

slotmachine

First Grade
I always like seeing our players at other clubs to get a good read on if they were being dragged down by a shithouse system, or they were just ordinary.

Think we have the answer for Rochow.

If Watson was still unsure about whether to sign for the Knights or Tigers we made his decison easy

One of fox commentators might have been Gasnier said he may even be a good bench utility at the Tigers. I'm sure he wants to leave a team at the top of the table to play the same bench role for team 15.

Still Nutty

Juniors
So....do we think Ese'Ese and Watson have put pen to paper on 30th June? I suppose we also don't know who for in Watson's case...but I assume we need to wait until next Monday now for the cooling off period to take effect and announcements to be made