What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Pedge1971

First Grade
It doesn't matter what Bennett or the RLPA say- nothing can change the fact that there are no player transfers after June 30.

Càuse the nrl have never lied or gone back on their own word or never watched as a club breaches their obvious protocols?

f**k mate. We need to push this shit to compete....

Spot On

Coach
I like the... 'We can't lose Ese'ese' .... then 'Why would Wayne let him go?'..... then 'He's throwing his career away'.... then 'We have a premiership winning side' .... then 'Ese'ese is not that good'..... then 'Joe O is the better prop'...... etc etc.

They expect their players to stay for half of what they can get elsewhere because 'We have a Premiership side'.

Broncos have won diddly squat for over a decade.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Yes the self delusion is impressive. Their fwd depth is pissweak. Can see them dropping out of the top 4 if Wayno plays it stubborn with Ese Ese and they get a few injuries.

Spot On

Coach
Guerra was solid last night JM. Played well.

Cornish was brilliant in defence and with his kicking game.

JWH was awesome. Really stood up for them.

Souths need to take a good, long hard look at some of the players they have in key positions.

Spot On

Coach
So Roosters are keeping Gordon, Tupou and Fergo, have signed Tedesco and have Mitchell and Manu to fit in. Who misses out???

I would have let Tupou go. But Im not a fan at all.

Watson can't stay there if he wants decent minutes.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
So Roosters are keeping Gordon, Tupou and Fergo, have signed Tedesco and have Mitchell and Manu to fit in. Who misses out???

I would have let Tupou go. But Im not a fan at all.

Watson can't stay there if he wants decent minutes.
How did Watson go? Concerning he was switched for Cornish, not getting a chance to prove himself, sobmay e he's not at level everyone thinks?? Cornish looked great from highlights.