What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

aqua_duck

Coach
I was looking at Asiata yesterday when seeing which props were available in 2021. Doesn’t really fill me with much excitement- averages about 0.5 offloads per game, hardly busts any tackles, doesn’t make metres. He pretty much can pass the ball before the line.

We need to find ourselves a wrecking ball who only knows one speed. Would love to have another Richie Fa’aoso style player for next year.
I'd rather have Sauaso Sue who would be dirt cheap

Yosh

Coach
If Ponga goes to six, does he only hang out on the left? Seems like halves just choose one side and stick to it. Would rather Ponga pop up anywhere in attack, regardless of the position he plays.

slotmachine

First Grade
Don't care how mental he is if he could play, but he can't.

I reckon that the forward we end up signing is currently under contract for 2021 and gets released.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Besides being an idiot Bryce Cartwright is a 1 man walking headline .....and not in a good way.

After seeing his efforts at the GC it would beggar belief that he's get a gig anywhere

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
There’s usually heaps of player movement during the off-season. Happy to wait to see who becomes available after the season and Origin is done. There’s been plenty of coaching changes at clubs too so I’m sure some of them will try to offload players before 2021. I’m sure we’ll come up with something.

There’s usually heaps of player movement during the off-season. Happy to wait to see who becomes available after the season and Origin is done. There’s been plenty of coaching changes at clubs too so I’m sure some of them will try to offload players before 2021. I’m sure we’ll come up with something.
Plus there's no final news on squad numbers or the cap.

Jono078

Referee
Tristan Sailor has been told he’s not in the Dragons’ plans.

Could he come here as a 6 or potential future 7? Or will he be another Mann/Watson for us?

I’m sure someone will snap him up and get use out of him but I think it’s worth a consideration.

If Ponga goes to six, does he only hang out on the left? Seems like halves just choose one side and stick to it. Would rather Ponga pop up anywhere in attack, regardless of the position he plays.
I reckon hanging out in the line on the left is where he isn't at his best.
I'd like to see him hang back a bit and look for opportunities while doing the regular stuff like backing up the ball carrier, dropping into dummy half at times etc.
I was a bit critical when he stands off dummy half but that's where he gets a lot of vision from.

Spot On

Coach
I questioned that when they signed Corey Norman. Could not understand that at all.

Ben Hunt on squllions? It takes years to fix those cap errors.

aqua_duck

Coach
Tristan Sailor has been told he’s not in the Dragons’ plans.

Could he come here as a 6 or potential future 7? Or will he be another Mann/Watson for us?

I’m sure someone will snap him up and get use out of him but I think it’s worth a consideration.
He's not a halfback in any way, shape or form. He's played wing and fullback most of his life with a sprinkling of 5/8th but I certainly wouldn't class him as a legitimately full time 5/8th. He's way too similar to Mann/Watson and Hoy

aqua_duck

Coach
I'd love to know these plans lol.. What is wrong with that club?
They've got a really good young half debuting this week names Jayden Sullivan, Sailor is more or less a fullback/winger who can play a little bit of 5/8th, they've got a lot of depth in the outside backs with Dufty, Lomax, Ravalawa, Peirera, Ramsay, they're rumoured to be getting Carrick and the Faegai twins are said to be the next big things

Latest posts