What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

It won't happen but Scott is what we need up front. He's a genuine leader and Captain and these young guys we have would learn more from playing with him, even if just for the rest of the season, than from anyone we have.
Seeing how he has played for Parramatta I reckon he still has a lot to offer.
If there was a choice keeping Tariq or Scott for the rest of the season I'd take Scott any day.

Didn't Beau leave us on compassionate grounds due to his son's medical needs? He is closer to Westmead. Parra are really low if they have done this to him. His little boy is quite unwell as I understand. He was better off staying. Come home Beau. We will work it out.

TBH Beau did look rather pissed off at the press conference and wanted to be anywhere but there.

Last edited:
Dean Ritchie on Sporting News site claims we are chasing Segeyaro and Lewis hard. Also hearing Cooper negotiaons kicked off for Tariq swap b4 June 30.

Joel-22

Juniors
Dean Ritchie on Sporting News site claims we are chasing Segeyaro and Lewis hard. Also hearing Cooper negotiaons kicked off for Tariq swap b4 June 30.

1.Dane Gagai
2.Nathan Ross
3.Sione Mata'utia
4.Pete Mata'utia
5.Chanel Mata'utia/Jake Mamo
6.Jarrod Mullen
7.Trent Hodkinson
8.Sam Mataora
9.James Segeyaro
10.Daniel Saifiti
11.Pauli Pauli
12.Luke Lewis
13.Mike Cooper

14.Danny Levi
15.Korbin Sims
16.Jacob Saifiti
17.Micky Paea

Looks a lot better. A lot rests on whether or not Dane can turn himself into a genuine fullback.

That's a great pack though

Segeyaro was looking for big money OS last I heard. I doubt we'd pay him what he could get OS.
Cooper would be good at Lock seeing as how much Smith struggles. No offence meant to Smith - just he has had too much footy. Cooper off the bench and in for those games Smith is rested.

Last edited:

Still Nutty

Juniors
So Brown talking up Mitch Barnett in the Herald today, who is still under contract at Canberra until end of next year.

So if it came down to releasing Sims, paying part of his salary for the rest of 2016, signing Barnett on a 2yr + deal and still saving some cap (assuming Barnett comes cheap). Surely that makes more sense then keeping hold of a player who is walking at year end anyway and without the prospect of finals football in 2016.

This I can see happening. Reckon you will see some sabre rattling over the next few weeks in an attempt to negotiate who pays what of Sims freight before this deal is done prior to June 30.

Dragons are never going to offer Cooper or Matthews for that matter, it will be Marketo, McCarthy or Lui. Someone who isn't needed to the dragons. That would be a bigger mistake because then you lose what salary cap you gain in releasing Sims, all for another bog average footballer.

Seems like he is now a cert to come pre 30 June based on what has been said today

Looking forward to seeing how Barnett goes. My concern is Vaughan was dropped to NSW Cup this week. Has Sticky changed his mind and now looking to get rid of Vaughan? Paulo might be there to replace one or both.

Latest posts