What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Jono078

Referee
It's almost as if it's been coached out of him...
I really want to know why he's stopped. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten how to kick the ball over night...

It's infinitely better he do a torpedo bomb not knowing exactly where it's going than a Pearce placement chip-bomb that literally has zero benefit to us.

Especially in his times of struggles, he should have the most simple game plan now of run the ball hard and put up the biggest bombs you can. I guarantee he'll get results from doing that and it will build his confidence.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Clifford is just another mental midget next
sadly I think this is looking true and even more sad is that he's very much not Robinson Cruiso at the Knights and part of our problem may be the wrong characters playing together as well as not a natural leader among them.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
SMH reporting that Nathan Brown at the Eels has been told he can look elsewhere. Given we’re trying to toughen up our pack a bit he’d be another guy that could add a bit of mongrel. He’s got some leg speed as well. Doesn’t fix our halves problem but having him, Hetherington and Elliott all joining the pack next year would create some serious competition for spots which is a good thing.

Jono078

Referee
SMH reporting that Nathan Brown at the Eels has been told he can look elsewhere. Given we’re trying to toughen up our pack a bit he’d be another guy that could add a bit of mongrel. He’s got some leg speed as well. Doesn’t fix our halves problem but having him, Hetherington and Elliott all joining the pack next year would create some serious competition for spots which is a good thing.
Depends on his asking price but I do like him. He seems to have suffered in recent times from injuries so I worry if he is past it somewhat.

Old dog

Juniors
I can understand Moimosea signing, probably told unlikely to be signed based on Elliott and Hetherington signings BUT do we really want or need Lodge.
We will likely lose a few not quites or not good enough s during rest of season but that has to happen

Jono078

Referee
Id actyally say Jirah has been awful in the 10 minutes of game time he gets each game he’s played this year.

Low impact runs. Missed tackles. Errors and penalties. Actually a feat to accomplish it all as a fresh man for 10 minutes of game time.

Had high hopes but I think Saulo has shown a little more now.