What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Sir Galahad

Juniors
has he really done much to say he is a must keep?
he's played how many games ? after how long away?

I'd keep Milford every day and twice on Sundays over half of what is available in the comp and defo over anything we currently have. ( depending on the coin required )

Yosh

Coach
Tigers meeting Ciraldo? We should have fired AOB ages ago. We are going to miss out on the best available coaches and then be left with scraps again.

PhilGould

Bench
Milford may be our best half on talent currently but that's more of an indictment on our squad than it is a compliment to Milford. Trying to build around him and paying significant money on a multi-year deal seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Would rather offer that to Hastings and let Milf go.

perverse

Referee
I'd have to agree with all of the above. Milford has built-in class on a flat track, but Hastings is a competitor and can steer a team around.

Spot On

Coach
Milford may be our best half on talent currently but that's more of an indictment on our squad than it is a compliment to Milford. Trying to build around him and paying significant money on a multi-year deal seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Would rather offer that to Hastings and let Milf go.

Was horrible for Brisbane over years.

And has quickly resumed that form here.

Dud.

Old dog

Juniors
Got to admit game 1 & 2 for Milf was expected, getting into rhythm with players but expected more in game 3, disappointing. And even with or without his personal problems I am yet to be convinced with Clifford would be happier with fit Clune.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Would like Hastings. He tries hard AND actually has some talent and positive football qualities.
Hastings would be the effort all but Young and Klemmer have equaled this season. Maybe Gags included until today.

Would take over Clifford, who was our best effort last year.

Yosh

Coach
I still reckon we should keep the Milf.

1. Ponga
6. Milf
7. Hastings
9. Brailey
13. Cliff
14. Simi

I think that's the future.

Jono078

Referee
I still reckon we should keep the Milf.

1. Ponga
6. Milf
7. Hastings
9. Brailey
13. Cliff
14. Simi

I think that's the future.
I, unfortunately, am getting a little uneasy about Clifford now.

I had high hopes for him but I'm starting to think he won't break through the glass ceiling. Almost seems destined to be an inconsistent solid squad member. Really really hope I'm wrong, but history so far is on my side.