What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Jono078

Referee
The couple of things I see as a positive towards Brooks is the club is showing they want him and that would be a great feeling for him, knowing he's wanted and we believe in him.

I've also said previously he's played with some average spine players in recent times, Ponga and Brailey might compliment him quite well.

It's all very wishful but it's our best option for 2023.

I just simply cannot do another year of Clune, Crossland and/or Mann in our halves.

Apey

Staff member
Knowles wasn't doing himself any favours still carrying on about it on Twitter well after the fact.

aqua_duck

Coach
LOL we are literally the only club where the head physio could lose the dressing room.

Seriously though what actually happened with Knowles and Klem? If it was simply a matter of Klem telling him to “F**k off” on the field then it’s a bit much for Knowles to go to HR over it. Surely if this bloke has been around footy teams for a while he’d have a thicker skin than that.
The way out all went down shows how fractured the football department is. Knowles copped an undeserved spray and was rightly upset but the fact he took the issues straight to the CEO shows where AOB and Bedsy stand within their own department. If Brandon Smith had did the same at Melbourne, the trainer would've informed Bellamy and Smith would have copped an infamous Bellamy spray behind closed doors and probably got flogged at training. Here a fairly minor issue gets escalated to the CEO and gets played out in the media

Still Nutty

Juniors
The way out all went down shows how fractured the football department is. Knowles copped an undeserved spray and was rightly upset but the fact he took the issues straight to the CEO shows where AOB and Bedsy stand within their own department. If Brandon Smith had did the same at Melbourne, the trainer would've informed Bellamy and Smith would have copped an infamous Bellamy spray behind closed doors and probably got flogged at training. Here a fairly minor issue gets escalated to the CEO and gets played out in the media
Brandon Smith doesn't need to give the Trainer a spray....he goes straight to the ref to get his marching orders 😆 ;)

perverse

Referee
I reckon he’ll lose the captaincy for sure but he won’t be sacked. Two blokes walking out of a toilet isn’t incriminating evidence of anything.
This. He'll lose the captaincy and otherwise get a slap on the wrist behind closed doors. I assume it will blow over quite quickly.

macavity

Referee
I don’t reckon he will lose captaincy.

they got straight on the front foot and said he was sick. Nothing will happen.

macavity

Referee
Tanah Boyd had a game against Manly.

Halves logjam at the Titans - plus two fullbacks… with Foran coming be interesting to see how they navigate.

they seem to rate Sexton, and Campbell is potentially special and has the name - where that leaves Brimson and Boyd is a question.

mozza91

Coach
Tanah Boyd had a game against Manly.

Halves logjam at the Titans - plus two fullbacks… with Foran coming be interesting to see how they navigate.

they seem to rate Sexton, and Campbell is potentially special and has the name - where that leaves Brimson and Boyd is a question.
Boyd was one of the most complete young halves I’ve seen at Junior rep level. He was head and shoulders above all the other players. I think he’ll be a much better player than Sexton.

Would be a good signing. Cheap, young and plenty of talent.

aqua_duck

Coach
Boyd was one of the most complete young halves I’ve seen at Junior rep level. He was head and shoulders above all the other players. I think he’ll be a much better player than Sexton.

Would be a good signing. Cheap, young and plenty of talent.
yeah agree, reminds me abit of Ben Hunts sitnation from 10 years earlier, elite junior half who they tried to turn into a dummy half, Boyd is a natural halfback.

Jono078

Referee
I was going to mention Tanah Boyd after his first game in the halves. I thought he looked very decent. I would be quite happy to acquire him for next year at the very least.

Aj Brimson is like Cameron Munster lite as a 5th. Almost have identical running ping pong styles.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I don’t know much about Tanah Boyd but would be worth a roll of the dice if he’s as good as people think. Also I’ve always liked Brimson, he’s a natural fullback imo but has problems with injuries and always being moved around the team.

Yosh

Coach
I read somewhere the Storm are chasing Jock Madden. If they see something, maybe we should at least try to get him?

Latest posts