What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

James Roberts just became a free agent at titans due to a forged contract. We would have to be a massive chance of getting him if we so wish. Talk about strike weapon. We would have arguably the fastest backline in the game. Get moving Browny. And I mean fast cos manly just got knocked back by Souths for Walker. Guaranteed Manly go in for him.

Last edited:

PhilGould

Bench
He grew up as a Knights fan and has shown he can't really handle the Sydney lifestyle. Make a play Browny.

Noname36

First Grade
Unlikely when we got rid of his cousin.

Still though a much better chance than Hayne LOL

I'd be over the moon with either Roberts or Moa. Neither will happen though imo. We're probably not even linked to them.

Swarzey

Bench
He's matured big time. If you asked me two years ago I would say he's a cancer; not so much anymore. His price would be a bit but it will skyrocket if he repeats his efforts from this year next season.

Knight Vision

First Grade
James Roberts just became a free agent at titans due to a forged contract. We would have to be a massive chance of getting him if we so wish. Talk about strike weapon. We would have arguably the fastest backline in the game. Get moving Browny. And I mean fast cos manly just got knocked back by Souths for Walker. Guaranteed Manly go in for him.

Like having a Ferrari without a highway if we dont have forwards to give them room and intimidate the middle of the field.

mozza91

Coach
Like having a Ferrari without a highway if we dont have forwards to give them room and intimidate the middle of the field.

The forwards for the most part weren't our problem this year. They made the metres and held their own. The lack creativity and particularly execution from our halves was what was most costly (aswell as horrific online defence).

Last edited:
Very few players intimidate. That is a complete myth. This game is about quality for 80. Our mobility will improve with Hodkinson allowing Mullo width and time. The bigger sides will struggle with the lower interchange numbers. No one rates us and that is our biggest advantage. I truly hope the new kids go back to our roots and make every side earn it.

Noname36

First Grade
Thanks for the heads up but I am aware of that. Gags and Uate play right here. where else does he go? Farah just asked for Tigers release today.

Gags to fullback. Roberts to his right centre spot. Sione and Mamo on the left.

What am I even saying? We're not signing him lol.

I said something similar and in hindsight i see Roberts hypothetically could play right. And yeah it would be too pie in the sky for him to sign here. I think he is a loyal kid and will stay at the Titans.

perverse

Referee
Yet no other club seems to want a bar of him. If you believe that is just because of salary cap pressure, I've got a bridge to sell you. The bloke has caused serious destabilisation with his past 3 or 4 coaches now. He seems a very decisive character. Still don't want a bar of him. Prefer to gamble on Levi.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Would love to know how Brown would plan to use him. It's a no brainer if he comes at 300K a season. Worth the risk. I'm sure Brown is aware of the type of problems he can cause. Potter is on staff at the club. An in form Farah takes a shit load of pressure off the halves esp with his short kicking game. This club, for some reason, has never had a 9 capable of that style of play. It's a must.

Last edited:

Latest posts