What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
This means we should have genuine competition for backline spots next year which can only be a good thing, no more Ross and Sio getting a walk up start. They’re honest workers but they just don’t provide much meaningful impact on a game unfortunately.

I also wonder what Brown will do with SKD after next year considering we’re bringing in some younger outside backs. He’s signed up until the end of 2019 I believe. If he’s still playing the way he is now I wouldn’t have a problem with giving him another year or two on fairly small dollars. If we bring Fergo in though maybe even SKD’s spot could be up for grabs?

drizzy drake

Juniors
Couldn’t be happier Jarrod ‘blame the media’ Wallace didn’t choose us. Would be stoked with Napa and Fergo. The twins are a huge key for us climbing up the ladder imo, put plenty of time into them so hopefully both can have a huge preseason.

Spot On

Coach
Jai Arrow shits on Wallace imo and is only going to get better and better and better. This bloke will be one of the best forwards in the world within a few years.

slotmachine

First Grade
Good pickup, mooney is a gun.

SKD, Ramien, Moga, Lee, Fergo (maybe) plus Ross/Sio/Denniss is a lot better looking than the 2018 outside back situation.

Now, props please

Hit and Spin

Juniors
That would be pretty lethal if Norman can behave himself off field
Personally not fazed by Norman, brings too much baggage and just doesn't seem to want to grow up and be a team man. Holding out for some big agro boppers is what's needed. Glad that Woods is gone to Sharks, he is in same vein as Norman IMO. Fergo would be nice to finish off the backline then work hard on Tapau and one other decent front rower and we could be anything with a fit roster.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
When in form Norman is one of the most influential players in the NRL but he only ever seems to produce that sort of form in patches and although he’s been around for a while now still hasn’t produced a consistent season in his whole career.

To be honest while he’d improve our roster I just can’t see enough upside in getting him. He’s a walking headline off the field and I can’t see him playing well enough on a regular enough basis to justify the bad publicity and the poor attitude off the field. Not to mention he’s on a big contract and I wouldn’t want us spending big money to get him only for him to f**k up in 12 months time and be on the outer again.

Old dog

Bench
Don't have to be completely happy with all of this but very happy to hear we are in with a chance to obtain players to improve 1sts and res.