What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

perverse

Referee
I mainly remember 2014 as the year McKinnon had his injury. But totally forgot about Mullo being injured too. Everything went to shit that year.

The Tinkler era was basically one half decent year where we caught fire just at the right time and went on a nice little run to a prelim. But outside of that 2012 and 2014 were both pretty disappointing and the 3 years after that were disastrous and we still haven’t recovered as a club and it feels like we’re just constantly rebuilding.
We've been rebuilding since 2007.

Knight Tales

Bench
Apparently Dragons are chasing RCG, D Saf and Holmes according to Mick Caryannis. Ravalawa free to look around along with Bird and Lawrie. I’d be very tempted to get Bird and Rava if Dragons pay main freight next season and see where it ends up. Bird in the 6 with Jacko may just motivate Jacko to find another level. They are great mates. It might centre Jackson once and for all.
Injury risk yes, but we have to be competitive next year to start to become a place people want to be again. Rava and Gags would be a handful on the right.

Yosh

Coach
Apparently Dragons are chasing RCG, D Saf and Holmes according to Mick Caryannis. Ravalawa free to look around along with Bird and Lawrie. I’d be very tempted to get Bird and Rava if Dragons pay main freight next season and see where it ends up. Bird in the 6 with Jacko may just motivate Jacko to find another level. They are great mates. It might centre Jackson once and for all.
Injury risk yes, but we have to be competitive next year to start to become a place people want to be again. Rava and Gags would be a handful on the right.

What you want is sort of exactly the opposite of what I want.

I hate Bird. Last thing I want to see at the Knights is him and Hastings taking up 1.5m of the cap and taking the piss every week. Then spending their week posting on Instagram together.

Rava is worse than Marzhew. Much rather see Schiller or Sharpe play wing on that side.

I want to see us sign professionals who want to win premierships. Had enough nuffies for a whole life time and more being a Knights fan.

Latest posts