What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
I like his chances of becoming a regular first grader more as a middle than as a second-rower/centre but my comment was more-so alluding to him replacing Jones i.e probably not top 17 but covers both roles off the bench when needed. Think his 2 best performances in first grade so far have both been in the middle too.

Yosh

Coach
I thought Cant was a 13? Jones looks faster than he used to be? Slimmed down maybe?

The middles we need to get rid of are DSaf and Heighington to be fair.

Burwood

Bench
In our current squad, it feels like a really good balance of youth and experience. It’s just a shame that some of our senior players aren’t playing to their paycheck.

Jono078

Referee
He played in the middle last game and I thought it kind of suited him, especially off the bench, he was a bit more mobile and used it to his advantage.

aqua_duck

Coach
He played in the middle last game and I thought it kind of suited him, especially off the bench, he was a bit more mobile and used it to his advantage.
Yeah i think he could be a handy smaller middle with mobility abit like a Cotter/McInness type or being realistic probably more in the calibre of Kurtis Morrin/Kobe Hethrington.

Latest posts