What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news on Mase re-signing OFFICIALLY. I for one think the buys we have made for 2013 are awesome and Smith, Scott and Fa'alago will add plenty of big hit moments for us to enjoy in 2013. Young Frei, Jacob Gagai along with Sims and the Liki Liki brothers are the five players I really want to see push on this year. Tonga has every chance to make T's centre spot his own in years to come but I think this is his last chance for sure before he becomes another talent who never cut it. A backline of Boyd, uate, Gagai , Liki Liki and Kev in years to come would be grand.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Did anyone else notice Anthony Quinn training with the boys on NRL Summertime last night? It was at the start in some of the footage run during the interview with Kids.

I didn't think he had officially signed

shane1970

Juniors
He hasnt. Hes joined them for training to try and win a contract.
That may be so Chino - but I don't think there is any doubt that we are gonna waste whatever money we have left on him unfortunately - could be good (hopes so) that he would strengthen the NSW cup team though

We get an injury crisis and people will be happy Quinn is on our books. Not many teams get four current or recent origin wingers in their squad. Boyd, Aku, Quinn and Macca. Covers centre as well. He also has plenty of go in him and isn't afraid to get in people's faces either. Call him a grub or whatever you like but he is good value on a 2nd tier deal. Knows his way to the tryline as well. 206 first grade games is nothing to scoff at particularly given his recent injury runs. Ironically he has played 103 games apiece for both us and The Storm.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
I wouldnt be disappointed if we sign him but you'd think he'd get better offers from other clubs who are struggling for decent 3/4s. He'd have to bide his time in NSW Cup at the Knights

Yosh

Coach
A very moneyball signing, like Dane was. I like the kid and seems the only problem he has in his game is his attitude. If anyone can get the best out of him and get him back on track, it's WB. Make it happen Tinkler!

Status
Not open for further replies.