What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Well now we know how to unlock his power...before every game we all need to gather round him and tell him what a useless piece of shit he is. And maybe throw some "yo mamma" jokes in there too

Hahaha!

I'd love to see Snowden continue the form he showed in the last game. The knights really need him and Mason to form a good partnership. I remember back in the day, Harragon and Butterfield were able to do this consistently. One would do a powerful hit-up, then the other player would charge onto the ball hard at the advantage line on the next play. This often lead to the following play resulting in a dummy half run as the defense was unable to get structured in time. I'd like to see Mason and Snowden work more as a unit to try and get a roll on for the team.

I'm really hoping to see later in the year Mason and Snowden leading by example, then having Scott and Smith working off the foundations that they have laid. Fingers crossed!

Noname36

First Grade
Yeah, he would have been handy but we don't need him. Would prefer to spend the money wrapping up our young talent and investing in a hooker.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think hooker and prop should be our focus. With that in mind I think, of the off contract players, these guys should be our focus:
Sam Irwin/Mitch Rein/kurt Baptiste
Dylan Napa (roosters prop)
Chris Grevsmuhl (cowboys prop)
Francis Molo (Broncos prop)
Caleb Timu (Broncos prop/backrow)
No big names but that's the best there is on the market this year

Rod

Bench
I didn't realise Rein was off contract. In that case we should definitely chase him, quality prospect.

Spot On

Coach
I'm not a mod or anything, but seriously mate - stop flogging that dead horse. Everybody on this forum knows you really dislike Kade Snowden. I bet if i could be assed to go through your post history i'd find 500 anti Kade Snowden posts by yourself over the last 12 months. I've also been disappointed with his efforts at times as have most on here but i'm fair over you using the opportunity to dig at him everytime his name is brought up.

Sorry RABK. Can't help you there.

He was a marquee signing. You need to go through my post history to find out that I don't hate him and that he has been praised when putting in a good performance.

Just refuse to read my posts if they piss you off. Do you disagree with my above post?

Rod

Bench
500k?!

huge-mistake.gif

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Yep that would definitely be overs for a player like that.

He's a great young prospect but 500K is what you'd be paying an Origin/Test standard player, even under the new cap limit. So he's got a bit more to prove before he's worth that much.

KempoKnight

Juniors
This is interesting. Not sure if its the right thread though but :-k

Sea Eagles won't deal with Woolnough
Manly have black-banned player manager Andrew Woolnough, claiming he agreed to send boom Knights NYC hooker Adam Clydsdale to the Sea Eagles this week before performing a late backflip. Rated a rising star, Clydsdale opted to stay with the Knights in a move that left Manly fuming. As a result, they will refuse to deal with Woolnough – brother of former Knights star Adam – or any of his players in the future.
source http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filefriday-234353

Manly need to get their facts straight. Bennett talked Adam out of going which, as his coach, is his right. Managers do not phase Bennett. You don't need to know him to realise he won't let anyone make player signing decisions for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.