What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
I like Kingston.

But if Clydesdale is what they say he is, let's give him a shot after Gidley/Buderus.

According to Dean Ritchie in tele today we are chasing Jackson Hastings from.............St George. He is Kevin Hasting's young fella.

Six clubs want him including Roosters! I have faith Bennett can seal this one. Saw him play on tele recently. Has it all. His Dad was a superb player. Very tough. Even smarter. This kid is tipped to play grade as a teen. He is that good. I have a view he will be a first grade halfback and a bloody good one.

Last edited:

Adsy

Juniors
Hello, I'm Troy McClure...

Is this kid playing in the StGeorge under 20s team? Will get to see him in the flesh in a few weeks then.

rnb11

Juniors
Young Pat Mata'utia looks to be signing elsewhere in the coming weeks, he's probably our best NYC player along with Adam Clydsdale so that hurts. Thankfully though Sione Mata'utia who's by far the best and youngest of the brothers will be staying and moving up into the NYC/NRL squads next year. The other 2 brothers Pete and Chanel are likely to stay but are still considering other club's offers.

Jono078

Referee
Those boys have been with us since I joined the forum it feels like, each being talked up as the next best thing. I hope one of them does kick on and live up to it.

rnb11

Juniors
Yeah, they've all played for Aus and NSW so they obviously all have the talent but they're still all developing, apart from Pete who should be a regular first grader already but can't get a crack here, he was meant to play a few weeks ago but was injured so Leilua took his place. He's been killing it in the NSW Cup.

Chanel I don't really rate too highly, he's a good finisher but I don't see him having any individual brilliance or anything that makes him a stand out. Unlike the other 2 brothers, both Sione and Pat are massive, massive centres with plenty of skill and leadership qualities. Sione has captained the Knights, NSW and Australia throughout his age groups, I know they all get talked up but Sione is regarded as the biggest, strongest, fastest and most skillful so we'll just have to wait and see.

Big Tim

First Grade
How do u know all this rnb? Always see you on here with the inside word

If he were to announce that I would suspect that he would no longer be in a position to advise us.

Happy enough for him to stay anonymous.

All the info I remember came to fruition, happy to have a poster like this on the board.

Jono078

Referee
So apparently Weyman -> Knights is done.

Thoughts? Bennett definitely got the best out of him, hopefully he has a couple of good seasons in him to help us out.

Swarzey

Bench
He's had a rough year last year with injuries, not too sure about 2011, but he was excellent in 2010 and if he can remain healthy, then I think he's an excellent buy and certainly one of those guys who has potential to have an impact off the bench.

Burwood

Bench
Him and Snowden starting in the front row will give us plenty of minutes and metres if they remain fit and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts