What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Can we please bring in the next rumoured target? I get heart palpitations any time I see the name Matt Orford at the top of the subforum page.

Yosh

Coach
Can someone please change the thread name... I don't want to open leagueunlimited and the first thing I see is (Matt Orford)...

Bicey_18

Bench
Read in the herald that we are apparently chasing Adam Cuthbertson, cant seem to find it online though...

Frederick

Staff member
I'm sure it's more of a case of Wayne Bennett wanting to bring Cuthbertson with him. Pretty sure no club would actively chase him.

Then again, it is us.

RABK

Referee
Can someone please change the thread name... I don't want to open leagueunlimited and the first thing I see is (Matt Orford)...

;-)

Btw, if the first thing you see is the text 'Matt Orford' before Tolars mug then you need to stop aiming your penis at your eye when typing SBW in your teams.

RABK

Referee
Also get me at least some online snippet on a rumour signing and i'll be happy to update the thread title, for now i'll just switch the unpopular orford rumour for a shitstir lowrie one.

Perth Knights

Juniors
Lowrie, Newton ... who will be next ... Perry.

Please let this rumour not be true, otherwise the club is going to the dogs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts