What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

perverse

Referee
yeah, we are dipping into the savings massively to get Boyd. expecting a headline of Boyd signs deal worth over $2mill over 4 years anytime soon. not sure if want at that price... i mean there's obviously no denying his talent... but just how many people do we have to shed to make this happen is the quesiton? if it's just Pato, De Gois and fringeys, then no problem... i can cop that. i would have thought that would free up a fair bit of splash cash, with De Gois taking a pretty big offer to come here and Pato needing a pretty decent offer to keep him here last negotiation, too.

when you start talking about moving Zeb on i arc up a bit, though. he's not on massive cash, he's been our first pick forward for years. as much as our pack should be fine next year regardless... i'll still be very unhappy if Zeb leaves. unhappy until we're winning more games than we lose, anyway. what needs to be done, needs to be done i guess... but it's hard to imagine not finding a spot of Zeb in any football squad.

Guvner

First Grade
To put it bluntly, In Wayne you should trust. He wont be going there to be average.

RABK

Referee
Bird would be a tremendous signing. The only other backrower who i thought would be a better signing than Myles.

RHCP

Bench
Greg Bird would be a brilliant signing.

8. Kade Snowden
10. Neville Costigan
11. Zeb Taia
12. Chris Houston
13. Greg Bird

Now that's a forward pack.

Whats Doing

Bench
Bird is on a year to year option for 4 years. I am not sure in whose favour that is but he could well be a free agent next year.

He would also be a better signing that Myles and for less money.

rnb11

Juniors
The motives Myles had to join Titans could very well be the same as Bird's if it came down to it. Going home. There's alot we have to offer players now, I think its a long shot but what a signing it would be!

Jono078

Referee
Bird was on his just about the best forward in the game after the origin series and just before he left Cronulla with that glassing scandal.

Hasn't quite reached those heights with the Titans, but he could for us, would be good signing :D

Yosh

Coach
Goes against everything we have done so far. Garbage talk. Should molotov cocktail that guys house.

Johns Magic

Referee
It won't happen, even the article sounds like they are morons.

Even if Orford was on the Central Coast, that's where he grew up as far as I know.

I'm not even slightly concerned about this.

perverse

Referee
i'm thinking Matt Orford on the Central Coast + Henry rumour has = Knights linked to Orford for a good rumour... at least i'm hoping that is the case. it seems absolutely absurd that we would dump a promising young half in favour of a washed up hack. Canberra themselves have already taken the former option instead of the latter, and the poor bastards are stuck paying him. really cannot see any weight in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts