What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

88.Knights

Juniors
why is there all this rumour talk of gibbs and fulton and none of fifita, better than both of them and looks like the sharks r about to pick up a good buy, bloody hell.

Matt23

Staff member
why is there all this rumour talk of gibbs and fulton and none of fifita, better than both of them and looks like the sharks r about to pick up a good buy, bloody hell.
Fifita has already re-signed, thats why.

88.Knights

Juniors
I thought Fifita already signed an extension with the Tigers :?

that is what i thought as well, but i didn't know it had fallen thru due to salary cap pressures. if the sharks knew this and are makin offers, y arn't the knights, we need props and he is about as good as they get at his age and got lots of potential and can only get better especially under bennett.

instead we still get linkd to rumuors of dud players like gibbs n fulton, just woulda been good to hear where only chasing good players now.

Spot On

Coach
Congrats to the Sharks on Gibbs signing. There is a very good reason he is not coming to Newcastle.

Adsy

Juniors
Who involved with the club has said we are interested in Gibbs and Fulton? It's just scum journo's who get paid to make sh*t up.

Matt23

Staff member
Who involved with the club has said we are interested in Gibbs and Fulton? It's just scum journo's who get paid to make sh*t up.
Exactly...or Player managers, now that we've got money, they'll talk us up for everyone

Nuffy

Bench
Said in the paper that de gois has agreed to terms with the sharks.

But it is from rothfield

Adsy

Juniors
Rothfield's own parents would have disowned him by now he is that much of an embarassment.

wow hats off to Supercoach bennett it's great to see him using all those current contracted knights players and junior knights nyc players to make the (8) next year.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Joker's Wild

Coach
wow hats off to Supercoach bennett it's great to see him using all those current contracted knights players and junior knights nyc players to make the (8) next year.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

you%20jelly.jpg

Whats Doing

Bench
If uncle Tinks wants to continue to buy back the farm, he would have been highly impressed with Alex McKinnon who debut last night for the Dragons. Only 19 and apparently originally from the Hunter, he made a fantastic debut scoring 2 tries with one of them highly spectacular with a great run and side step to score.

He is quite big and fast and runs great lines (only downside he is a ranga!). Wonder what WB thinks of him?

aqua_duck

Coach
Would love McKinnon, looks like he could be a Steve Menzies type. Would love to get him and Boyd Cordner back

billy2

Juniors
If I remember McKinnon correctly he was a big unit with very poor hands and had to be told when to take a run when he was with us - looked like he was a begginer.
I thought he was a country boy - didn't think he was from the Hunter.
Matt Herman and Carl Means are similar athletes who basically pushed McKinnon out of our squad.
Imagine what Bennett will do with them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.